Chapter 10

Zonnique  (Week Later)

Me : I'll be down in a minute Tori!

Tori ; Hurry up! Your sister scares me! *chuckles*

I smiled and grabbed my phone then quickly ran downstairs. I seen Tori and Bre laughing. Bre likes Tori. It's just Bahja that doesn't for some reason. I mean it's been a week. Get over it already.

Tori seen me and smiled. I smiled back and put my hands on my hips. She bit her lip at me.

Tori : Hey there.

Me : *laughs* Hi. You like something?

Tori ; Well you have on a skirt that's like up to yo thighs and a half shirt. You tell me.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and popped my butt. I jumped up and looked at her laughing. I shoved her back a little.

Tori : Ouch. You hurt me.

Me : Stop being a baby. Come on! I wanna see my babies.

Tori : You ok? Oh Yea I'm fine thanks for asking baby. 

I looked at Tori being sarcastic. She raised an eyebrow at me then walked to the door opening it.

Tori : Ladies first.

I smirked and looked at Bre. She lift her hands up in defense.

Bre : Don't look at me. *laughs* Bye Zonnique! Bye Tori! No doing the nasty!

Tori : No promises!

Me : Victoria!

Tori : I'm joking. Dang. *laughs*

We then left the house and went to the trap house. The ride was silent for a while until I thought about her brother.

Me : How's Drew?

Tori : He's fine. Still on bed rest at home but he's ok.

Me : That's good. Glad he's out the hospital.

Tori : Yea. What I'm still shocked about is that he thought you was an angel from Heaven when he woke up from his sleep. *laughs*

Me : Hey! It was cute.

Tori : It was funny! He was like, 'Oh my God I'm dead!! Are you an angel?'

Me : He called me sexy though.

Tori : And I almost punched him though.

I laughed at her jealousy. She was adorable being like that.

Me : You ever found out who did shot him.

Tori instantly stopped the car and looked out the windshield. Her grip on the steering wheel gotten tighter and her jaw was clenched up. I placed my hand in her leg and tried snapping her out of her thought.

Me : Babe? Tori.... Victoria!

She looked at me then and sighed loud. I was concerned of her now.

Me : Victoria. Look at me.

She still looked out the windshield. I then moved her face to look at mine.

Me : It's ok. Forget what I said.

Tori : Nah nah. I don't know who did it. But whoever it is, Ima haunt and look for they ass.

Me : Is it something else?

Tori : Yea. I got a call last week from who did it. They pissed me off so bad that they made me break my phone.

Me : What they say?