Chapter 25

Tori

I looked at the blueprints Prince stole a while back. Long story on that. The blueprints were Issa's hideout. I looked at the building then at the prints again.

Me : I need Ray's group to get the West side. EJ's on the South. Prod's on the North. My group follow me on the east. Prince and Nia y'all tapped in the security system yet?

Prince : Almost.

Nia : They shit is tricky!

Me : Everybody speakers on.

They checked and nodded. I then checked the time. 7:35.

Me : Prince! Nia! The fuck's taking so long?!

Nia : Haha! Got it! Access to all panels.

Prince : I got cameras. I see Bahja and Breaunna!

Me : Zonnique! What about Zonnique?!

Prince : She's....not in there. Hold on let me check another room.

I didn't have time to be checking for nothing. I just sighed and shook my head.

Me : Tell me when you got it. We moving in. Y'all let's go.

Everybody moved and split different ways. I held onto my gun tightly and quietly went in with my group following me.

'Tori can you hear me?' -Nia

I heard Nia in my speaker. I pressed on it and answered.

'Loud and clear what's up?' -Me

'Bahja and Bre's room is right down the hallway be careful though we got two dudes on the next hall walking y'all way.' -Nia

'Gotcha boo.' -Me

I motioned my group to follow behind me. When I got to the door, there were the dudes talking. Their backs were facing my way so they didn't see us.

Me : Wipe them out James.

James assumed for their heads and shot them. Their bodies fell into the floor. I picked the lock and barged in seeing Bahja and Bre tied up.

Bre : Shit its Tori!!

Me : Shh...we getting y'all out of here. Where's Zonnique?

Bahja : We-we don't know. Issa took her with him but that was two hours ago.

I growled and untied Bahja. Paris came and untied Bre. Surprisingly, Bahja hugged me. I was shocked but I hugged her back.

Bahja : I'm so so sorry for being mean to you. I'm sorry!

I couldn't do nothing but just chuckle a little.

Me : Its ok Bahja. We still cool.

She nods and then let's me go. I escorted them out the room and looked at them.

Me : Y'all go follow Paris. She'll walk y'all out ok? Paris when you do that, give them to Prince and Nia then come back.

Paris : Gotcha. Come on ladies.

They went to the exit while me and the rest of my group  followed me.   

'Tori I've found Zonnique!' -Prince

'Where she at?' -Me

'On the west side. Ray you like right there at the door now.' -Prince

'Copy that. I'll grab her then leave.' -Ray

'Yo Tori! We got company on the South side! Its too many!' -EJ