Chapter 20

Tori

After breakfast, I took Zonnique home. Then I text the crew telling them to meet up at my house. I was tired of dealing with Issa. He went too far now. Even if it was a year or two ago he still went too far.

I got home and cleaned the house up a little then the doorbell ringed. I looked through the window and seen the guys there. I opened the door and let everybody in. They went to the front and sat down waiting on me to say something. I sat in my chair and layed my glock I had in my pocket down on the table.

Me ; I'm tired. Of all the shit that's been happening to us so far.

EJ : What's this about?

Me : Ok. Everybody knows it's Issa who's been doing this shit right?

Everybody : Yea.

Me : Well this time he went to far.

Maiah : What he do Tori?

Me : This morning I found out that Zonnique and Issa use to kick it.

Prod : So she playing us?!

Paris : Hell no! Nique's too damn sweet to be doing shit like that.

Prince : Then what the hell happened?

Me : She told me that. Issa gave her hell. When you look into Zonnique's eyes, could you ever see her doing cocaine/crack? Would you ever see her getting beated on?  Or how about getting raped?

Nia : Oh my goodness.

Ray : Damn.

Roc : I would never see it. I mean she's a great girl!

Keke : Right. She's to beautiful to have that treatment done to her like that.

Me : Exactly. And that shit right there, broke me. And I'm done with that son of a bitch.

Ray : What you talking about?

Me : I don't know nor as of now, don't care of what y'all think or what y'all gonna do. But what I'm gonna do is kill that motherfucker.

Everybody : What?!

Me : What? Who? When? Where? What the fuck ever. I'm killing that bitch. He done went too far on this shit and I'll be damned if he thinks about getting away with this shit.

Roc : Man what about your family?

Shakira : Yea boo you can get hurt.

Me : As of now, I don't care if I'm hurt. As long as that bitch is dead and gone, Ima be just fine. But like I said earlier. I'm gonna kill that bitch. Are y'all gonna help me out or not? It don't matter to me.

The room got quiet and they began looking at each other for an answer. I shrugged my shoulders and waited for their answer.

Paris : I'm going.

I looked at Paris and nodded my head.

EJ : Shit if she going I'm going. I'll be damned somebody shoot my baby.

Prince : You know I'm with you Tori.

Nia : I maybe the nerd's girl but I'll kill for my baby.

Keke : Keke gonna ride and sure be with y'all asses. I'm in.

Roc & Maiah : Us too.

Prod : We family we stick together. So I'm in.

Shakira : Wherever he go, I go.

I smiled at everybody. Ray was the only one that didn't say nothing. He looked at me then sighed.

Ray : You fuck with one of us, you fuck with all. And Issa fucked with me, and Zonnique. So hell yea count me in.

I did our handshake with Ray and we all stood up and hugged each other.

Get ready Issa, I'm coming for yo ass. And I will kill you.

???

I looked through Tori's window and seen her and her crew in the front. They was talking about killing Issa. I grabbed my walkie talkie and contacted Issa.

'Boss to wing man. Come in Boss.'

'What's the problem?'

'I see Tori and her crew planning on a way to kill you.'

'Kill me? Is that so?'

'Yes sir. They're at Tori's house planning it out now.'

'*laughs* Lets make their plan fun then. Come back to the building. I'll have Ronald to find me the place where Zonnique's at.'

'Yes sir. On the way.'

I grabbed my bag and things and began to leave. When I turned around I heard clicks and saw barrels looking dead at me. I looked up and seen Tori's crew. Oh shit.

Ray : Why don't you come inside and talk to us. Now.

I got yanked up and dragged into Tori's house. Oh great. How fun.

***********comment!

Vote! whatever. 

Xoxo