Chapter 9

Zonnique

Later that day, Tori took me home. She walked me to my door and looked at me. I smiled.

Me : I'm sorry about your brother again.

Tori : I told you it's not your fault. You didn't shoot him so stop apologizing.

I nodded and looked at the ground. I felt her hand under my chin and she lift my face to hers. I blushed a little. Her eyes are so cute. A minute later, she leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back. The kiss felt like hours. I didn't want her to let go. But of course, she pulled away. I looked at her and blushed. She saw it and smiled.

Tori ; I'll call you tomorrow.

Me : Can I see you?

Tori : Hell yea. But first Ima check on my brother tomorrow.

Me : I can go with you.

She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Tori ; Yea. Be ready at 8 ok?

Me : Ok. Goodnight.

Tori ; Night.

I kissed her cheek then went in the house. When I shut the door my smile was changed. Bahja was in my face mad.

Bahja : The fuck you been?!

Me : I was with Tori.

Bahja : All fucking day?!

Me : Duh! Who else?

Bahja : Don't fucking start Zonnique. Go to your room!

Me : You DON'T tell me what to do! Just because you're older don't mean shit!!

Bahja : What me being older gotta do with this?! I'm your sister! I take care of you!  

Me : I'm fucking 20!

Bahja ; Zonnique just know I ain't   getting on your case for nothing. I'm protecting you. I don't want anything to happen to you.

Me : Whatever Bahja.

I walked pass Bahja and went to my room. Really I know she tries to help me but sometimes she just gotta let me do me for a change. I know the incident with Issa still haunts her but I'm through with that. I ain't getting into no gang or nothing.

I just went to my room and decided to text Tori a goodnight text. After that, I took a shower and went to bed.

Tori

I was in my training room punching the hell out of my punching bag. I was pissed from my brother being in the hospital. All that anger I had today. Zonnique helped a little but not all the way. I wanted to kill whoever shot him. You DON'T fuck with family.

My phone then ringed. I walked to it and put whoever it was on speaker then went back to the punching bag.

Convo

Me : This Tori. What's up.

?? : So I see that your brother is still alive. I should've killed him.

Me : The hell is this?

?? : Your worst nightmare if I don't get what I want.

I stopped punching the bag and looked at my phone.

Me : Bitch yo ass responsible for putting my brother in the damn hospital!?

?? : I am. Problem?

I looked at my phone to see who this son of a bitch is. A private number. I knew the voice the name just couldn't come in my head.

Me : I don't know who this is but whoever this is, I'm coming for you bitch. You damn near try to kill my fucking brother!!

?? : Now you see how I feel about my shit. I want my shit Victoria. And just because I'm a nice Guy, Ima give you two weeks or your mother's next. Click.

Convo Over

My eyes went wide again. I got even more pissed and this time threw my phone against the brick wall. I probably broke it then. I screamed and then punched the wall. This Asshole!!

I then just slide down the wall and sat on the floor. I don't know what's going on but whatever it is, it's gonna stop. And that's a promise.  

Bye babies!

~ Xoxo