Chapter 7

Zonnique

Me : Umm....are they friendly?

Tori : Yea they're friendly. Especially the girls. They'll cling onto you before the guys.

Me : Ok. And where are they?

Tori : In our hideout place.

Me : Hideout place?

Tori : Where we all get together and hang that's all.

I sighed a little and nodded my head. We pulled up to this house and it look......okish. Kind of an old crack house.

Tori : Ready?

Me : Yea. Umm....this the house?

Tori : Yea. Don't let the outside fool ya.

I looked at her confused and then she walked to the door. I followed behind her and she opens the door.

Tori : Yo everybody!

?? : Tori!

I walked in and was amazed by the inside. Oh....my....goodness. It looked like a freaking penthouse in here! When I walked in some more, I heard about five clicks behind me.

I turned around and my eyes went wide. Barrels were pointed to me. The only instinct I had was to lift my hands up. Tori then came and got in front of me.

Tori : She good. Put your pieces up.

They did what she said. A girl with black hair looked at me with a hand on her hip.

?? ; Who this?

Tori : My friend Zonnique. Zonnique the girl with black curly hair is Maiah. Blonde straight hair is Keke. Blonde curly hair is Paris. Red lipstick is Shakira. Glasses is Nia.

Girls : Hi.

Tori : The boys left to right are Prince, EJ, Ray, Prod, and Roc.

Guys : Sup.

Me : Hi.

Ray : Is this the girl you went on a date with?

Girls : *gasps* Date!!

Tori ; Oh lord.

I looked at Tori then at the girls glaring at Tori. I think she didn't tell them about the date.

Paris : I oughta beat yo ass Victoria!

Tori : Chill on my name girl.

I giggled and smiled. Tori turned at me and put her arms around my waist. I blushed.

Tori : What you laughing at?

Me : Nothing Victoria.

Tori : See now you got Zonnique saying it.

Maiah : I don't see why you don't like it. It's a cute name Tori.

Me : It really is.

Tori smiled at me then placed her forehead on mine. She still looking at me.

Tori : I like Tori better though. I hate Victoria. *pecks my lips*

I was blushing mega hard now. I heard the girls Aww beside us. Tori smiled and looked at them.

Tori : Y'all girls go chill with Zonnique. Ima chill with the guys real quick.

I nodded and walked in the kitchen with the girls. They looked tough in a way but were nice and funny.

Tori

Me and the guys were in the front room. I looked at them and shook my head.

Me : Y'all. Question....

EJ : What's up?

Me : Did y'all give that man all his shit?

Prince : Who?

Me : Issa.

Roc : Man we gave him all his crap. Why you ask?

Me : Cause his bitch ass called me this morning saying that we fucked him over. And he wants the rest of his shit in 72 hours.

Ray : Man he lying! We gave him his shit! I sat there and SEEN everybody pack that shit in them crates!

I looked at Ray and threw a pillow at his ass.

Me : Man shut the fuck up! Loud ass Zonnique don't know about this shit!

Prod : You didn't tell her you was a drug lord?

Me : No. Not yet.

EJ : Man.

Me : Ima tell her damn! Just not now. Right now, I need to figure out why the fuck this nigga calling me about that damn drop and saying we fucked him over.

My phone then ringed. I grabbed it from my pocket and answered it.

Convo

Me : Yo.

?? : *sobbing* ....Victoria.

Me : Momma?

I stood up and looked on the floor. My Mom was crying and was making me worried. I listened to her.

Me : Momma you ok?

Mom : Tori.....I-it's....

Me : Slow down and tell me. What's wrong?

Mom : Drew's been shot sweetie.

My eyes were wide and I was quiet for a minute. I felt my chest tightening. I seen the guys look at me worried. I then spoke in the phone.

Me : Momma where is he?

Mom : Hospital. Get down here Victoria.

Me : I'm on the way.

Convo Over

I looked at them and sighed loud.

Prod : What's wrong?

Me : Drew's been shot.

Ray : What? Who shot him?

Me : I don't know. Umm....I need to go to the hospital. Can one of y'all take Zonnique home?

Prince : I got her. You go head.

I nodded and went to the hospital. I hope my brother's alright. I pray.

****

****************

Ok! Comment or nah??

Luuhh ya babes!

Alright bye!

~ Xoxo