Without You Intro

Ray : Yo Tori! Let's go and make this drop already!!

Tori : I'm coming dammit!!

Tori runs downstairs with her Glock in one hand and two big bags of weed in the other. When she got downstairs, she seen the crew downstairs waiting. Ray, Keke, Roc, Maiah, Prince, Nia, EJ, Paris, Prod, and Shakira. Tori looked at them and huffed.

Tori ; Ready?

Roc : Been waiting on yo ass.

Maiah : Bae you better get off my goon like that. She down here ain't it?

Roc : Alright chill chill. Damn

Keke : Y'all we gotta go. They already at the spot waiting.

Tori : Let's go.

Everybody piled in the black van and Prince drove to the spot where they were about to make a drop at. That's what they do. Their drug dealers. Tori is mainly the leader. So she gives people what they want.

Ray is a hitman. So is EJ, Roc, Prod, Maiah, Paris, and Keke. They are mostly dealing with fights and shooting if something goes wrong between a drop or deal.

Shakira and Nia are the collectors. They receive the money the gang gotten from their deals and count them along with hiding the money if drug busts or raids ever happen. They count it at least three times a week.

And Prince? The brains of the group kind of. He plans out everything for the gang. And also tells them who's trying to buy something from them. They are all in it for the money. But mostly for each other.

When they reached the drop, they seen two vans at the spot and the buyers in front of them. Tori and the guys piled out and stood in front of them.

Guy 1 : You're late. I should drop the damn deal for that.

Tori : Nigga we here ain't it? Don't be giving me that speech about being late.

Guy 1 : Where's the weed?

Tori : Where's the dough?

The Guy snapped his fingers and coming behind him was another dude with a suitcase in his hands. He opens the case and inside was money.

Guy : That's a hundred grand.

Roc ; You told us two hundred.

Guy : I'll get the other hundred out when I see my weed.

Tori looked at the Guy then pulled out one bag of weed she had earlier.

Tori : The other's in my pocket. Show me the other hundred or you ain't getting shit.

The Guy smirked and snapped his fingers again and another dude comes with another case. Tori pulls out the other bag and walks halfway between each other. The two dudes closed the suitcases and walk halfway to Tori. They placed the cases down and Tori gave them the weed. She then grabbed the cases and nodded her head at the Guy.

Tori : Pleasure doing business with you.

After that the gang hopped in the van and left. They cheered in the van and gave the money to Nia and Shakira for them to count.

Prod : Tori you did it man.

Tori : Since when I didn't?

Prince : I wanna hit the club tonight!

Paris : Hell yes! I wanna take a break and dance with my man.

EJ : *laughs* Dido.

Ray ; Aye Tori you might find a girl and take her home.

Tori : We'll see.

Maybe she will find that one girl. Who knows?

***************

Alright I'm remaking Without You. I wasn't feeling the first part. But this one I have hope. Hope you like it!

~ Xoxo