Chapter 2

Zonnique

I slid down the door and sat on the floor for a while. I smiled and screamed a little. She is fine!! Ooh ma goodness!!

After fan girling, I went in the kitchen with my food. I thought of Tori as well. Minutes later, I seen Bahja coming in the kitchen looking at me.

Bahja : Where you went this morning?

Me : Walking then McDonalds. I met someone Bahja.

Bahja ; Really? What they look like?

Me : She's fine Bahja! Long straight black hair, a fine ass figure and tattoos and.....lawd Jesus!

Bahja : Wait. Tattoos? She ain't in no gang or nothing now huh?

Me : No! Why every time I say they have tattoos you automatically think they in a gang or something?

Bahja : Do I have to remind you about Issa? The nigga with all the tattoos? He was in a gang Zonnique. You almost got killed!

Me : So Bahja! He's gone already! That's been a year!

Bahja : And? That shit still haunts me Zonnique!

I huffed and looked away. She gets on my nerves with this.

Bahja : I wanna meet her.

Me : Of course you do.

She then left to find Bre. I just looked at my food after what she told me, I'm not even hungry.

Tori

Later that day, everybody was getting ready to work. It's simple how we do it. The guys are on their blocks selling the merchants while the girls are fixing them. Ass of myself? I do my own drops and sells sometimes. Don't think of me as a lazy ass leader. I do stuff now.

We sell bout like everything you can think of. Weed, crack, you name it. How we get it is none of your business.

EJ : Alright we gone ladies!

Paris : The hell you are! Give me my hug and kiss!

EJ laughs and hugs Paris then kisses her passionately.

EJ : I'll see you later big booty.

Paris : Otay.

Keke : *jumps on Ray*

Ray ; *laughs and hugs her* I'll be back later.

Keke : *nods and kisses Ray*

Shakira : Be safe Daddy Bear. *hugs Prod*

Prod ; *hugs back* I will Mama Bear.

Maiah : Baby!

Roc ; *smiles and kisses Maiah* Love you baby.

Maiah : Don't make me kill nobody for you baby.

Roc : Aww. You won't baby. I'm strapped.

Maiah : *kisses him* Alright. Love you too.

Nia : Papi! *jumps on Prince*

Prince : *smiles and kisses Nia* I'll see you later on Mami.

Nia : Promise?

Prince : Promise. *kisses her*

I looked at them and shook my head but smiled at them. All of them are cute together. I sometimes want a relationship like they have. Then sometimes I don't. You know cause of what I do. I don't want to put her in any trouble. That's the main reason why I don't have a girl now. I'll be too much afraid of getting her in my shit.

The guys waved at me then left. All their hugging and stuff made me think about Zonnique. And also my job. If she finds out that I'm a drug dealer, she would freak or even turn me in. Then again, she's too nice for that. Who knows.

Me : Girls I'm taking a nap. Let me know when the hits are back.

Keke : You ok boo?

Me : Yea. I'm... Just tried.

They nodded and I went to bed.

***************

Comment!

Vote!

Whatever!

~ Xoxo