"Off you go."

Mia clapped her hands and turned to face them, "Nikalus wears black, Elijah blue and I don't know about me." Mia said.

Elijah looked st her in confusion, "A color for what?"

"Your suits silly." She said and grabbed her phone. "Your Lou Vuitton should be in your room." She said and Elijah nodded heading upstairs.

"And your St. Laurent is in ours." She said and he kissed his girl.

"How much I love you is insane." He said and Mia smiled.

"Now go get changed I'll make sure we have enough bourbon and wine to last us 7 courses." Mia said and shooed him away.

Mia checked the table to make sure everyone was apart from eachother.

Mia and Klaus sat at the head with Elijah on the right hand while Damon and Stephan sat next to eachother.

Weirdly seated, but it worked.

Mia quickly made her way upstairs and went into the shower, and once she was out she wrapped a towel around her walking into her closet.

"Mia my little flower you're dripping water all around the floor." Klaus said while walking into the room dressed.

Mia came out of the closet in her dress and Klaus let out a low whistle.

"You look beautiful Mia." He said and grabbed her arm making her do a twirl, Mia giggled and he put his hands on her waist.

"You're stunning." He complimented again and Mia blushed.

"You look very, very good in this suit. Black is definitely your color." Mia said while running her hands from his leg up and maintained eyecontact.

"Mia.." He closed his eyes enjoying her touch and wanting nothing more than to take her there and when he was going to Mia stopped.

"I have to do my hair." She said and walked away into the bathroom.

"You're such a tease." He said and Mia smiled.

"Up or down?"

"Up. Your back on display will make the dinner more bearable." He said and Mia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Bun it is." She mumbled and got to work.

Niklaus smiled at her and went downstairs with Elijah.

"Everything ready?" He asked his brother and Elijah nodded.

"They should be here soon. Where is Mia?"

Klaus sighed dreamily, "She's finishing up. She will be down soon."

The doorbell rang 10 minutes later and Mia walked in just as Damon and Stephan walked in.

"You're beautiful." Damon blurted and Mia walked down the long staircase wishing it was smaller.

Klaus scowled and Elijah chuckled putting his hand up for Mia to hold while taking the last step.

"Stunning as usual Mia." He said and Mia smiled.

"Thank you."

"Well gentlemen," Klaus said and motioned to Damon and Stephan.

"Come in." He said and Mia grabbed his hand.

"Mia, you look nice." Stephan said smug and Mia glared at him.

"I'll wear this same dress when I attend your funeral."