Chapter 51

8-30-14

I loooooooove love love this chapter! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We’re going to Incredible Pizza?” I asked as we pulled into the parking lot and found an empty spot near the front. Jacob smirked and got out, striding over to open my door.

“Hell yeah we are, and I know that you’re going to love it.” He locked the car doors and then one of his arms snaked around my waist as we walked to the entrance.

“You’re right. I love this place.” I smiled up at him and he leaned down quickly to kiss me before opening the glass doors. As soon as we stepped inside the smell of pizza assaulted my nose and I basically started drooling. I love pizza. My stomach growled.

I can tell that this date is going to be awesome. Of course Jacob would do something like this instead of the cliché movie-and-dinner thing. That’s just not like him. That’s another thing that I love about Jacob.

I was brought back out of my thoughts when Jacob handed me a card and pulled me into the amazing world of Incredible Pizza. I’ve loved this place ever since I was a kid. I mean, what’s not to love about it?

“So what do you want to do first?” Jacob asked. I thought for a second and then grinned excitedly.

“I know just the thing. Come on!” I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the direction of all the games.

“I like your style woman.” Jacob chuckled as we finally got to go inside the room with all the red and blue vests. Laser tag is the shiz. I giggled and then went over and grabbed a blue vest, pulling it on and making sure the plastic ‘gun’ was working. Jacob put on a red vest and I walked over to him as the guy started going over the rules.

“I’m going to win, you know.” I raised an eyebrow at him and leaned up to whisper back.

“I bet I can get a higher score than you.” He chuckled quietly and shook his head. No one can hear us because most of the people here are also talking quietly, not paying attention to what the guy was saying.

“You’re on.” He murmured in my ear. I smirked at him and then the guy stopped talking, opening the door and letting us all into the room. Jacob and I separated as we went to our ‘bases’. As soon as the game started I was off, weaving my way around the walls toward the red base. Someone came up on my left and raised their gun but I shot the guy and quickly hurried away before his vest came back on.

I saw the red base and edged around the wall, crouching in the corner and peeping my head around to check for people. There was a girl there but then she went to chase after someone else on my team. Slowly sneaking around the corner, I was about to dart out but then I heard someone speak near my ear.

“Fancy seeing you here.” I jumped nearly a foot in the air and then Jacob pulled me back into the shadows, pinning me up against the nearest wall with his hands on either side of my head. He tilted his head at me and smirked, running his nose along my neck and placing gentle kisses as he went.

I felt my heartbeat quicken and tilted my head back as he kissed my shoulder, up my neck, jaw, and then across my cheek to the corner of my lips. “I wonder…” he murmured and his lips brushed against mine, “what you were planning on doing?” He knows exactly what I was doing but he’s teasing me right now.

He gripped the back of my head and then crashed his lips to mine, his other hand still on the wall beside my head. I wrapped my left arm around his neck to pull him closer and felt his tongue run along my bottom lip. The kiss deepened and I groaned quietly.