Chapter 46

6-22-14

If you liked the chapter and you want me to post the next one soon please vote/comment! It means so much to me and encourages me to write more.

Me writing more=More updates for you! ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t let the world bring you down.

There’s always hope for the willing.

Don’t let the world bring you down.

It’s not over.

You’re not alone anymore.

- You’re Not Alone ~ Of Mice & Men

Ow.

Well, my head feels like it’s being split in half right now, that’s for sure. This is not a pleasant feeling by the way. Just thought I’d let you know that in case you were wondering.

I tried to open my eyes and succeeded after a couple attempts. What happened?...

All I can remember is leaving the house to go to the store and then…

Oh. Someone crashed into me. So where am I? Did no one see the crash and call the police?

I felt something slide down the side of my face and reached up, wincing as I gingerly felt a spot near my temple that’s stinging pretty bad. When I brought my hand back down it was stained with something red and wet.

Wait… is that blood? My blood?

I closed my eyes and sucked in a sharp breath to keep myself from puking. I do not do well with blood. At all. Not even my own blood.

My stomach tossed and turned and I kept taking deep breaths while I lowered my hand and opened my eyes yet again. I looked around as much as possible without moving my head- which didn’t do me much good.

All I can see is that I’m outside, the wall in front of me is brick, it’s still night, and the ground is concrete. From the rancid smell coming from somewhere close to me I’m going to assume that I’m either in an alley or behind a building near the dumpster or something. The streetlamp to my right flickered.

Now the question is: How in the hell did I get here?

Just as I thought that I heard loud laughter coming from my left and tried to turn my head to look. I managed to move it a tiny bit and let out a groan of pain from the effort. Yep. I’m in an alley.

The laughter died down and I felt my heart beat faster as whoever it is approached me.

Footsteps echoed down the alley, closer and closer to where I’m propped up against the wall. My breath sped up a bit as well and I clenched my hands into fists at my sides. I closed my eyes.

Please no. I can’t deal with this right now. I’m hurt and there’s no way I even have a chance of getting away if I’m hurt. Plus I think there’s more than one of them. Please.

My eyes snapped open again when someone knelt down in front of me and I felt myself instantly cower back against the wall at the shocking discovery.

It’s Damen.

Damen is right in front of me with a wicked smile on his face and I’m completely alone. Jacob isn’t here. He’s going to kill me. Oh god.

I can’t even call anyone because I took my phone out of my pocket and put it on the passenger seat when I left the store. I’m so stupid.