Chapter 5 | Goodbye & Good Riddance

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye." I said a smile taking over my lips as she leaned closer and placed a kiss to my mouth.

"Don't make me get out of this car." I teased only half-joking. A fire danced in her eyes and she gave a chuckle.

"Oh yeah Alpha? And what would you do?" She whispered her voice velvety and sweet and instantly my wanton was alive and well again after seemingly been spent just a few minutes ago.

"Jez I was supposed to leave hours ago. Stop tempting me; hell, you know what? Anyone would be shocked that you just lost your virginity just now by the way you behaved in there." I huffed and she smirked causing my stomach to churn with butterflies once more.

"Not my fault you got me all riled up." She huffed suddenly looking embarrassed and I sighed and reached out to cup her cheek again.

"No. Don't look like that Jezy, I was only playing with you. You were fantastic." I said quickly and she glanced to me her eyes soft.

"I'll call you when I get there, okay?" I clarified and she gave a nod, kissing my hand. Once again my stomach churned and I gulped as her soft lips brushed my skin.

"Well isn't this awkward. Get a room." A gruff voice growled and I looked over to see Alexander standing on the porch watching with a scowl.

Jezebel scoffed and released my hand but only after giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'll keep an eye on him." She whispered to me as she stood up straight and backed away from my car.

"You don't need to." A new voice said and I glanced over to see Alex's friend had joined him on the porch. His brown eyes stared at the girl beside me and I was impressed he'd even heard her. He was taller than my brother and had draped an arm around him and set his chin on top of Alex's head; hell if I would have done that now I'd probably get punched in the face. I inwardly growled.

Ian always rubbed me the wrong way. Not sure what it was. But seeing him there with his arm wrapped around Alexander was really pissing me off. I swallowed the anger and gave a smile. One that he gloriously returned back and it was such a look my anger died just a little bit.

"Well, I can count on you to watch him, right Ian?" I asked and his eyes met mine as he nodded.

"See ya later Alex." I called to my brother and he looked at me blankly, obviously still holding onto his anger.

"You know if you two get seen acting like this it'll be really bad for both of you; she's not your mate and you're acting like a couple." Alex huffed.

I could say the same to you; friend or not, why is that fucker touching you? I wanted to growl aloud.

"Woah Al it's not even that deep. It was just sex. Don't be such a prude. We all know you've done it already." Jezebel huffed and my eyes widened.

Alex had already lost his virginity? He's only fifteen; who was it with? When? My eyes settled on Ian's arm wrapped around my brother's shoulders and a growl rumbled in my throat. Had that bastard touched my little brother?

He dared to touch my baby brother?

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could even ask anything Ian whispered something to Alex and the two were leaving. I had to restrain myself from jumping out of the car.

"Good riddance." Alexander growled as he went back inside. I raised my eyebrows and my wolf growled.

Jezebel gave an exasperated sigh before saying, "He'll get over it Julius; just give him some time."

"Who'd Alex sleep with?" I growled and she blinked at me.

"Errr I'm not sure..?" Jez muttered.

"Was it Ian?" I asked trying to keep calm but I accidentally snarled it and Jezebel's mouth dropped open.

"Ian and Alex? Pfft. Ha! No way. Ian doesn't like them younger. He's a total bottom. Like it's sad really." She said and I had calmed down enough to be slightly offended at her tone.

"Why'd you say it like that?" I asked and she tilted her head.

"What?"

"Jez I hope you're not bullying him." I said and I inwardly flinched as I reminded myself of Alpha Kaden.

"Why would I do that?" She retorted.

"I don't know. You tell me. Y'all are the ones who are always bickering."

"I'm not bullying him... don't look at me like that. I'm not." She muttered and I gave a nod.

"Just making sure. I'll see ya later; okay?" I sighed and she gave me a small smile.

I started my car and stared at the place my brother had stood just moments ago, my jaw clenched and relaxing repeatedly.

Feels good to leave the drama behind. I thought and with a smile to Jezebel I stepped on the gas and drove away.

But I bet it'll spark back up once I'm home again... I shouldn't dwell on it.

I stared at the road before me and pressed harder on the gas pedal.

Draco's curled up at my feet gnawing at my shoe strings as I write this...

I'll try to update regularly because I've got the main plot down and future chapters finished, but I need filler chapters.

The next chapter will be up within a week.

Peace,

Kayla

🍁🍁🍁