CHAPTER TWENTY.

The day of the long-anticipated Halloween party at Bulletproof arrives, and all of the bar's employees find themselves quickly changing at all the separate corners of the bar. Jungkook is the first to step out in his police uniform, handcuffs around his hips and a fake gun resting nicely in the leather holster he managed to secure from an online cosplay shop. He glances at the mirror next to the bar and makes a comment about how fine he looks, and Taehyung, who walks out just at the moment makes a face at him.

"You really dressed as sexy nurse?" Jungkook asks with an exaggerated look once he sees Taehyung dressed in a near skin-tight nurse uniform, holding an oversized plastic syringe in one hand and a belt holding a few more slung around his waist. As much as Jungkook wants to deny it, Taehyung looks damn fine with the white fabric stretching around his slim waist.

"Uh, yeah, I said I would, didn't I? The bar's going to be a medical station. We're going to squirt jello shots into people's mouths. It's going to be awesome," Taehyung replies as he pumps the syringe with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "We even got sugar pills ready to give to people. Drop 'em in their drinks for fun."

"People are going to think you're roofing them."

"Calm down. Everyone trusts this face," Taehyung counters with a wiggle of his eyebrows just as Yoongi and Hoseok walk out, both dressed in military uniforms.

"You guys got matching costumes?" Jungkook asks, glancing at the DJ and the manager. Hoseok nods with both thumbs up while Yoongi shrugs. "What happened to your race-car whatever?"

"Nah, decided military is sexier than car racing, so I just decided to go for this with Yoongs," Hoseok answers, ignoring the fake puking face Taehyung makes from besides the bouncer. "Plus, it's actually pretty difficult to find a legit car-racer costume around. Anyway, have you guys seen the boss man yet?"

"No. I think he's still in his office," Taehyung answers, glancing towards the staircase. "Whatever he's doing, he sure is taking his sweet time."

"Oh, you guys will like it. Trust me," Hoseok says with a grin, earning himself a curious look from everyone else. "Where's Jin hyung?"

"Checking up on some stuff in the back," the bartender responds, pointing towards behind the bar with his thumb.

"What's he dressed as?" Yoongi asks, remembering that the tall man had mentioned something about a sexy firefighter.

"A doctor," Taehyung answers still playing with the plastic syringe in his hand.

"...How is a doctor sexy?"

"Dunno, but he says he's sexy no matter what he wears," the bartender answers with a shrug, and everyone nods in understanding.

"..Yeah, that sounds like him alright," Yoongi mumbles, and just then they hear the sound of Namjoon's office door opening. Everyone divert their attention to the staircase immediately, each and every one of them anticipating Namjoon's costume. Only Hoseok, who knows about it, is standing with a shit-eating grin on his face, looking oddly proud and smug about the entire process.

Namjoon struts out of his office and descends downstairs, his entire torso exposed but instead now covered in tattoos, each intricately designed and running down even to his fingers. His blond hair is slicked back, fake tattoo covering parts of his face as well, including the space around his eyes.