CHAPTER EIGHT.

They don't end up doing another lesson, because Jimin ends up falling asleep on Namjoon's couch as soon as they are finished grabbing a light meal. Namjoon lets the smaller man be as he cleans up the mess and looks through a couple of documents. He can hear Jimin's soft snoring, and while he would normally be annoyed by anything but absolute peace, the sound is strangely calming. He only wakes Jimin up when it's time to head to the bar.

Jimin wakes up with a dumb "huh?" and a little bit of drool on the corner of his mouth. Namjoon prays that none of that ended up on his otherwise pristine couch. Jimin blinks a few times like a baby owl and then wipes at his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt before getting up with a happy grin on his face. Namjoon watches the entire display with a small frown. No one has been anything other than perfectly well-kept and sensual when they were at his apartment. Men tried so hard to look good and be attractive for Namjoon. They dressed perfectly, smiled coyly and bent over furniture enticingly, but Jimin was something else. He clearly didn't care how Namjoon saw him, and the bar owner isn't quite sure what to make of it.

They are the first ones to arrive, and Jimin goes straight to setting all the glasses and plates out for Seokjin and Taehyung. Namjoon can tell that Jimin's quite quick to learn and retain information, because he's working as if he's worked here for months. The next person to arrive is Seokjin, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook who come into the building laughing at some joke. Then it's Hoseok and Yoongi, and judging from the looks of it, Hoseok is having the time of his life making fun of Yoongi about his drunk state the previous night.

"Did you get home alright?" Seokjin asks Jimin, who's finishing up getting the bar ready.

"Oh. Kind of. I ended up sleeping at the boss's apartment," Jimin answers with a smile before returning his attention to the box of peanuts in front of him.

"...At Namjoon's place?" Seokjin asks with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah. Apparently I was way too drunk to give him my address. The next thing I know, I find myself on his couch!" Jimmin replies chirpily, not picking up on the look of surprise on the other man's face. Seokjin knows Namjoon. In fact, he's known Namjoon even before the opening of the bar. They became friends in highschool when they accidentally found out that each other were gay and since then stuck around. Seokjin knows that Namjoon has a way of taking men back home, but never has he heard of taking anyone home and not sleeping with him. But then again, Jimin is an employee and far from being Namjoon's type, so he figures it makes sense that he would just leave Jimin onto the couch.

"And you guys didn't do anything?" Taehyung pops out of nowhere to ask, his eyes practically twinkling. Jimin makes a face, as Seokjin slaps the other bartender's arm.

"Tae, go make yourself useful elsewhere."

"That was a legitimate question!"

"No it wasn't, now go."

"Aww come on. So what did you guys do then?" Taehyung asks, undeterred by the other man's efforts to have him leave. Jimin puts his fingers on his chin, remembering the events of the day.

"We went to get my uniform. Had icecream. Ate back at his apartment and oh, and I fell asleep again," the shorter man recites and then smiles, remembering the motivational speech his boss had given him. Perhaps Taehyung had a point about the best part of Namjoon being more than his looks.

Taehyung and Seokjin exchange surprised glances, because they can't associate ice cream with Namjoon in their heads. Not only did Namjoon let the boy sleep on his couch, but actually spent the rest of the day doing actual things with him? Now, this definitely got the two bartenders' attention.