The AI (P.P.)

1st Person POV

Being the daughter of Tony Stark is hard. I am never alone, people always need my help, and I just want to be a normal teenager. Y/N do this. Y/N do that. Y/N turn up the air conditioning in the tower. Well, you know what Steve? Ask Friday to turn up the air conditioning. I may be an artificial intelligence, but I'm not your artificial intelligence. I am my own person.

"You okay, Pumpkin?"

Tony walks into the lab with a worried expression on his face. One of his hands is resting on the glass door frame with the other one holding a piece of equipment. Damn, I keep telling him to stop calling me Pumpkin. He told me that the name is a cute nickname to call me, but even I know that's not true. I found out very quickly that "pumpkin" stands for "pretty unique machine puts knowledge in New-York" and I have to say, that is pretty accurate. I still don't like the nickname.

"I'm just thinking," I quietly tell Tony. He nods his head at me, I nod my head back to confirm. "What do you have in your hands? Is it a new project? Please tell me it's a new project, I really want to work on something new." For someone who doesn't have many emotions, I get really excited over projects in the lab.

Tony holds up the blue and red cloth, "This is Spider-Man's new suit I'm working on. The boy is complaining about his old one not working as well, so I'm going to surprise him with a suit. You want to look somethings up—"

My eyes go completely blue and my mouth starts moving at a rapid pace. "Peter Benjamin Parker, also known as the Spider-Man. His suit complaints: wants better communication in suit, sticker webs, more explosive web grenade, and a way to control the temperature in the suit. Apparently, parts of his body gets really sweaty when swinging around New York, so he would like—"

"Got it, Pumpkin." Tony interrupts, laughing lightly at my information. I can't help it. If he tells me something to do, my brain immediately searches for all the information about the subject and my mouth starts moving. It can be quite embarrassing sometimes. "So, we need to work together and make Spider-Man an even better suit than last time. Do you think we can get it done within a week?"

A challenge. He knows I can't back down from challenges. Last time he challenged me, I stole Bucky's arm when he was asleep. It was all fun and games until he chased me around the compound.

"We can definitely do it in a week, maybe less."

———

Tony and I did it in four days. Technically, we did it in five days. The fifth day is spent building the suit and making sure it works, but we need Spider-Man to test the suit. I'm left in the lab to watch the suit and make sure nothing goes wrong, while Tony and Happy went to pick the kid up. I heard something about picking up an ant as well. Why would they need an ant? They are so tiny and funny looking.

"Y/N, unlock the front doors, please."

I roll my eyes. Tony is acting all innocent about the doors being locked when he told me to lock them when he left. It is bad enough I'm always at risk being taken. I'm literally worth millions of dollars.

My head does a little flick and the doors open. When I look back at the suit, it is completely done and ready to wear. The suit is gorgeous. Everything Spider-Man wanted, Spider-Man got.

My eyes glow blue again, except this time, I'm looking through the security cameras at the tower elevator. This isn't technically spying on people, but observing. I observe all the Avengers and it is not like they can hide anything from me, I'm literally a super computer.

I see Tony walking with Happy and a woman, a very pretty woman, and a small boy. From my eyes, he looks very scrawny, but that has to be Spider-Man. There is no other kid on my cameras when I flick through them in my head.