Pool Time (T.H.)

3rd Person POV

If Y/N has learned anything from the past experiences with pools, it's to never go with Tom. No matter what happens, Y/N always ends up in the pool while she rather be sun bathing off to the side. But she's used to it now, since it happens every single time.

Recently, Y/N bought a new swimsuit. She wasn't too sure when to wear it though, but Tom encouraged her too, which was a mistake on his behalf.

Haz, Harry, Jacob, and Tony all had to yell at Tom to stop staring at his girlfriend while they played their pool game

Haz, Harry, Jacob, and Tony all had to yell at Tom to stop staring at his girlfriend while they played their pool game. And the game is really aggressive, so if Tom is not careful he could loose or get hurt.

Y/N, Zendaya, and Laura are all laying down on lawn chairs next to each other. Zendaya is scrolling through her phone, Laura is just lying there, and Y/N is reading from The Lightning Thief for the fourth time now.

"Hey Y/N, you wanna come into the pool with me and Laura?" Zendaya asks Y/N. She looks up from her book, shaking her head.

"No, I'm going to stay here for a while longer, but thanks." Y/N says, going back to her book.

Zendaya shrugs her shoulders and walks over to the pool with Laura, jumping in seconds later.

Y/N was only able to get five minutes of reading when there's another presence in front of here. She looks up from her book seeing Tom sitting there with his hair dripping wet and a huge smile on his face. Y/N closes her book, setting it down on her lap.

Tom and Y/N go into a stare down for what seems like hours, but in reality, five seconds because Tom broke the silence.

"Love, come swim with me," he whines, holding out his hand for Y/N to take it.

"I'm perfectly fine here reading my book," Y/N says, holding up the book for him to see.

Tom rolls his eyes, "come on, you've read that like fifty times now."

"Four times," she corrects him. Tom rolls his eyes again, thinking of something else to say to get his girlfriend in the pool, or even do something.

"I'm not taking no for an answer," Tom says, moving his legs on top of my chair.

"You never do," Y/N mumbles, putting her book back in her bag in case Tom gets it wet. She crosses her arms over the top of her swimsuit, waiting for Tom's next move.

He sits on top of Y/N's waist, ticking her sides to make her laugh. She squirm underneath his weight, but not being able to get very far. Tom finally stops ticking Y/N, but instead lays on her, crossing his arms above her breasts. He tilts his head to the side, giving Y/N a funny look.