Shoot (P.P.)

2nd Person POV

You and Peter have never been close, but it is hard to miss his smile in the halls. Recently, you and Peter got paired up in chemistry class to do a project.

👑Y/N
Hey Parker, you free
after school?

Parker
yeah...

👑Y/N
Well meet me in the
chemistry lab after
school so we can
work on our project

Parker
got it princess

The moment Peter first sat down next to you, he realized how sassy and demanding you are. From that point on, he's called you princess while you call him Parker.

The school day ended, so you began to make your way to the chemistry lab. Michelle stopped you, asking if you could hang out tonight, but you had to decline because of the stupid project.

"Hey, is there a Parker in here?" You ask, knocking on the door frame as you enter the classroom.

"The one and only," Peter says back, pulling the goggles down over his eyes. You sat down next to Peter, putting goggles over your own eyes.

You and Peter began your project, mixing and calculating stuff. Every once in a while, you could catch Peter leaning over to do something and just staring off into space.

"Parker," you shouted in his ear. Peter jumped in his seat, slamming the small cabinet closed from under the work desk. "You're distracted and we need to work on this project, stop messing around."

"S-sorry, princess, give me one second," Peter stuttered, fiddling with some thing in his hand.

You sighed and got up from the desk, walking over to get some supplies. When you reached the cabinet, you began taking stuff out and grabbing what you need.

A second goes by when a sticky substance hits your back. You turn around, looking over at Peter who has his hands hidden behind his back.

Peter sat in his seat his shock, not being able to move. "I-I-I am so sorry, Y/N. The silly string, it just-"

"Parker?" You say, closing the cabinet door behind you.

"Y-yeah?" Peter stutters again.

"Just tell me the truth," you say, sitting across from him at the desk. "You're at really bad liar, Peter."

"I highly doubt that," Peter mumbles. He brings his hands back up from his back and begins picking at something. "Shi- shoot shoot shoot," Peter says in a panicked voice.

"What's wrong-?" In the middle of your sentence, white webs cover your mouth, shutting you up instantly.

Peter's eyes widen with horror. He runs over to you and begins taking off the webbing that laid on your lips. Peter finally gets the last bit of webs off, and realizes that he was just touching your lips.

"What is that stuff?" You ask, looking down at the pile of white stuff sitting on the desk.

"Spider webs," Peter says quietly.

"As in-?"

"Spider-Man," he mumbles through gritted teeth. "But you can't tell anyone, Y/N!" Peter says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"On one condition," you say, standing up from the table. "Kiss me."

"G-gladly."

WHOA MY GOSH THIS IS SO MUCH SHORTER THAN MY OTHER STORIES