Finals (P.P.)

2nd Person POV

"Peter, I can't."

"Yes you can, Y/N. We will study for exams tonight, a little more tomorrow, and all weekend. We are both gonna do just fine." Peter slams his locker shut, making you flinch a bit from the sudden strength that came out of him. He grabs your hand with one hand while the other one clutches his backpack strap.

"It doesn't help that there are two exams tomorrow, and six more next week!" You yell out loud after you pushed the exit door open. Even if you didn't, you still would have yelled indoors.

Peter sighs, rubbing the top of your knuckles with his thumb. "There's only four next week, darling. We are just lucky that our history and Spanish finals are just projects, which we can get that done easy."

"That's still basically six," you retort.

Peter just smiles to himself, he knows that fighting you on school work is never the answer. Besides, you always seem to win the arguments.

Before heading back to Peter's apartment, you drag him into the nearest coffee shop. He didn't even get to protest if he wanted coffee or not, you were eager. In line, you order two caramel tasting coffees while Peter fought you for who's paying. The argument went back and forth on "You payed last time, so it's my turn" or "It's the gentleman-y thing to do" which results in "Peter Parker that's not a word" bickering.

It eventually ends with Peter pointing at a cute dog walking in front of the shop, causing you to get distracted, and him paying for it in the end.

You sip on the bendy straw, realizing how gross it feels outside. The hot and humid air causes your clothes to stick closer to your body and Peter's hair to become a cute, curly mess on top of his head. You giggle and cough a bit, let's just say drinking a coffee and laughing is not always the best idea.

Your hand releases out of Peter's grip, "this is cute." For once, your hand manages to run through his hair, which is rare for anybody to do. With a soft touch, he flinches back and swats your hand away from his hair.

"No-oh," Peter whines and skips ahead. You sped up to his speed, attempting to feel his hair again. It makes him squeal. "Okay, okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you stop touching my hair, I will let you mess with it after studying tonight."

Your hand pulls away from his hair, "I'll take your deal, Peter Benjamin Parker."

"That sounds like I'm in trouble with you now," he whines again. Your hand reattaches to his hand, and he pulls his hand up to his lips to give the back of your hand a soft kiss. "I really hate the summer humidity."

Peter fumbles with the lanyard around his neck, trying to find the apartment key. This isn't the first time he's tried to open the door with the mailbox key.

You enter first, heading straight to the kitchen to find any cookies or other sweet treats. On the center table, there was a note from May saying she would get home a little bit later tonight. While reading the note, Peter came up behind you and stole a cookie.

"Damn it, Peter, there's only one left." You groan over at him. He mumbles an apology with cookie in his mouth.

Peter walks into his room with you quickly behind him. For a moment, you saw him kicking dirty laundry under his bed, which made you laugh a bit.

"Okay," Peter laughs, throwing his backpack on the ground, "we will work on our Spanish project now, eat some dinner, then spend the rest of the night on chemistry."