A Little Too Hot (T.H.)

2nd Person POV (requested)

The one time you don't have money for gas in your car, it is the hottest day of the year. Luckily, your job is only a couple blocks away from your apartment. More like two miles away. Everything is fine. It is only eleven thirty at night, over one hundred degrees Fahrenheit, and you still have half a mile to go.

For a Friday night, there is not many people out. Every time a car passes, you debate on putting your thumb up to ask to hitchhike. Then, you second guess yourself if there is a serial killer driving and by the time they pass, it is too late.

"Oh shit," you mumble to yourself as stars come into your vision. This can't be good. Why didn't you grab water before leaving work? Where is this new light coming from? This can't be the sun, the sun isn't this bright. The sun is very bright. Everything looks really dark.

"Oh shit," the car stops with a screech and Tom jumps out to help you. He saw everything happen with you pointing at his car, waving, and falling on the cement floor.

The first thing he does it check your pulse. He sighs with satisfaction when he finds it, then looks down at you. Your face is average looking, he loves how it looks. Your outfit is normal, he thinks you look stunning. Your hair is greasy, he can tell you need a shower, which isn't a bad thing.

At this given moment, Tom decides to pick you up off the ground and carry you to his car.

Thanks to his muscles, he could easily lift you. Just to be safe, he places you in the back seat and attempts to buckle you up. Your body kept flopping to the side, so he eventually gets the buckle against your body and leaves you back there with your limp body.

Tom's flat is only three minutes away by now. The worst part, his flat is on the fourth floor. You can't walk. This is going to be interring to pull off.

No need to worry, Tom has a plan. He is going to pick you up out of his car and act like everything is fine. If someone questions it, he is going to tell them you, his best friend, got drunk and passed out. Only have of that is true, you are passed out, but not drunk.

Tom brings you inside and out of the fear of everyone staring at him, he annoyed to everyone around him that his girlfriend drank too much at the pub. Completely different than what he planned earlier.

In his apartment, he lays you down on his couch and starts to fan your head. After a couple seconds of that, he feels your actual forehead and panics. You feel really warm, like too warm.

Tom is quick to grab some cloths and run them under cold water to place on your face. He wraps one towel on top of your forehead and another one around your cheeks.

"Tess, no," Tom does his best to pull her away from you, because Tessa keeps on trying to lick your hand. She got a few good licks in there, but stopped when Tom said so.

Very slowly, you begin to wiggle your fingers. Tom notices and gets very excited. Finally, the girl he kidnapped would wake up.

You let out a loud gasp after becoming aware of your new surroundings. It is cold, comforting, and your mouth is really dry. There is also a dude staring down at you with a dog by his legs.

"Wah-wah-wah," you attempt to ask for water, but it doesn't work out very well. Tom's eyes widen and he rushes off into another room. Just a few seconds later, he returns with a glass cup with water inside of it. There is no surprise that the water is gone in ten seconds. You were thirsty. "Thanks for the water."

"No problem," he awkwardly rubs the palm of his hands on the front of his jeans, there smiles kindly down at you. "My name is Tom by the way. I was driving home and I literally saw you pass out on the street. I-I hope you don't mind that I brought you here."