Disneyland (P.P.)

3rd Person POV (non-gendered specific)

The entire ride to Disneyland, Peter gave Y/N the same adorable look. It was a mix with a smile and a proud look in his face. He looked proud for taking Y/N on a trip to Disneyland, a place they have always wanted to go.

They woke up very early this morning, ate a quick breakfast, and left for the buses to the park. Y/N sat next to the window, watching all the trees go by and cars zoom past. Their hand was wrapped around Peter's hand, while Peter was staring dreamily at his partner.

"You need something, Petey?" Y/N quietly says, rubbing their thumb over his knuckles. He shakes his head and turns to rest his head on Y/N's shoulder. Together, they spent the next fives minutes listening to people on the bus and waiting for Disneyland to come into view.

It took Peter and Y/N a couple seconds to realize they made it to Disneyland. They heard children screaming their heads off with excitement when the bus stopped in front of the gates. The young couple got out of the bus last, then happily thanked the bus driver for driving them so early in the morning.

Peter kept his arm wrapped tightly around his lover's waist when standing in the crowded line. He kept worrying he was going to loose them before even getting into the large park. On the other hand, Y/N was grabbing their small bag off their back, getting it ready for security.

When they finally got to the front of the line, Peter made Y/N go first so he could keep on eye on them. They gave the worker their small bag and ran their MagicBand over the glowing Mickey Mouse. Peter repeated Y/N's actions, except he didn't have a bag, so he walked right through the gates into Main Street USA.

Y/N was a little embarrassed about security looking through their bag. Of course, there's nothing illegal in their bag, but there was just so much in there. Both Y/N and Peter's wallets were in there. Some snacks and water bottles were hidden at the bottom. Two hats and sunscreen. Portable phone chargers and a bunch of other useless stuff.

While lost in their own little world, Peter sneaks up in front of them and places a small kiss on their lips. Y/N shakes their head and smiles at Peter.

"What's first on the agenda, Lover Boy," Y/N coos over to Peter, grabbing his hand with their own. The boy blushes at his partner calling him by his nickname, the one given to him many months ago.

"I suggest we take cute pictures in front of the castle and the Walt and Mickey statue, then we can start in Tomorrowland." Peter explains, reaching in his back pocket for his phone. Y/N just nods their head, agreeing with what Peter said. They were listening, yes, but it is quite hard to focus in such an amazing place.

For some time, Peter and Y/N took turns taking each other's pictures with the castle and statue. A couple times, they asked some random person or worker walking by to take their picture together. In one, they just hugged. And another, it was just a full on kiss in front of the castle. Luckily, the person behind the camera at the time thought their love was cute.

Eventually, the two of them made it to Tomorrowland. It didn't take Peter that long to figure out what he wanted to do first: Star Tours. Y/N was a fan of Star Wars too, but not as much and Peter and Ned. They were both obsessed with it, and it only make Peter seem much hotter.

Once the ride was over with, Y/N realized that they have never seen Peter so happy (besides when he was with them). Just to make things better, Y/N bought Peter a little souvenir when he wasn't looking. A small lightsaber keychain that works as a mini flashlight. It was actually pretty useful. Y/N hid it at the bottom of their backpack before finding Peter again by the front of the store. He was opening a new phone case he bought for his phone, one with R2D2 all over it.