Osterfield Twins (T.H.) p1

1st Person POV

Let's get this straight, my brother is not too fond of me. Harrison Osterfield, he doesn't really like me, his sister, Y/N Osterfield.

We both grew up becoming actors, me being more successful than him, which I know it sounds bad but that's what happened. I had to go by Y/N Y/M/N while he took our last name, he doesn't want anyone knowing we are related.

Haz has always been like this though, I say that it is jealousy taking over him. He says it's popularity vote that's making me "big headed" about being famous. Basically we fight a lot.

Our younger sister, Charlotte, is more known to be his sister than I have ever been. She's even closer to him than I am, and it's difficult to be close to any of my siblings because I live in the states so much.

My most recent movie was last year, meaning I have nothing to do job wise, and I have to return home to England.

Only mum knew about me flying home for the summer, leaving it a surprise to father and my siblings. It's been eight months since I have seen any of my family, only Skype calls every couple weeks or so.

The plane ride from California to England took forever, but I am happy to be on the ground. I'm also afraid of heights, which is stupid because I fly so much around for movie premieres and other stuff.

My England house came into view, making me smile about the old memories when we were kids. Oh the good times when both my siblings liked me.

I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, mum never gave me a spare key. The door swung open to my smiling sister.

"Y/N!" She yelled, giving me a hug. I dropped my luggage behind me and wrapped my arms around her as well.

"Hi Charlotte, is mum or dad around?" I ask, picking my luggage up off the ground after we stopped hugging. Our dog Monty began jumping all over me, licking my hands and face when she could jump high enough. "Why 'ello to you too, girl."

She shook her head, "no, both are at work, but Harrison is home. He up in his room working on who knows what."

I laugh, pulling my luggage into the house and trying to ignore Monty. "So I should probably go and greet my twin than, I'll come hang out with you in a little bit." I said tapping her head. I pull my suitcase away from the front door, in case someone wants to get inside the house, and run up the stairs.

Music from Harrison's room became louder and louder the closer I get to his room. Almost so loud, I could see his door shaking.

"Harrison!" You yell through the loud music.

"Go away Charlotte, I'm not making you lunch!" He yells back, gosh do I really sound like her?

Without another thought, I shot open his door and ran over to him. He's laying on his stomach on his bed, scrolling through something on his laptop. I jumped onto his bed, falling right next to him and smiling.

Haz shut his laptop before I could see what he was looking at, and gave me a side hug.

"Why are you here?" he asked me in a confused tone.

"Well hello to you too," I said narrowing my eyes at him. With his other hand, he grabbed his Bluetooth remote and shut off his music.