"How Can You Sit Like That?" (T.H.)

2nd Person POV

"Tom, aren't those pants a little tight on you?" you glance down at his grey pants, eyeing them skeptically at their tightness. His eyes widen as soon as the words come out of your mouth. If he didn't have his coffee cup against his lips, he would have spit the drink all over the floor and possibly on Zendaya's new heels.

"I think they fit quite nicely, Y/N," Tom says back. "Besides, I could say the same thing about that crop top your wearing." His chin lifts into the air, and now he has a smug look on his face for his comment made about you.

"Excuse me, I look so cute!" you snap back, crossing your arms over your chest. "You should like my outfit, we are literally matching. We have the same pants on, Tom."

"I thought you didn't like the pants."

Zendaya and Jacob both make loud groaning noises as soon as the words come out of Tom's mouth. They know Tom is oblivious to things, but they didn't know he was this oblivious.

"Tom, she never said she didn't like the pants!" Zendaya laughs, "why would she be wearing them if she didn't like them!"

Tom shamefully lowers his head, then begins to walk away from you, Zendaya, and Jacob. "I'll meet you guys in the interview room."

Jacob shakes his head, quickly following Tom and leaving you alone with Zendaya. "I think Tom forgets we are dating sometimes."

"He definitely does."

———

The four of you have been in interviews all day. In between some of them, they would let you four walk around, eat some snacks, and use the bathroom. One of the snacks they provide for you guys is chocolate, and you love chocolate. It is Tom's favorite snack too, only because he loves to feed them to you.

"Could you guys be any more cute?" Jacob pretends to gag, then grabs his own square of chocolate. "Will you feed me some chocolate, Tommy?"

"Shove off, Jacob," Tom furrows his eyebrows at Jacob, then eats the last chocolate square right in his face. For a couple seconds, they are staring intensely at each other. Like, really intensely.

A new lady walks into the small room. She smiles at the four of you, which snaps Tom and Jacob out of their trance.

The interview starts off well. The lady asks Tom and Zendaya about some of the exciting stuff in the movie, without spoiling anything. Jacob answers a couple things. You do your best to answer questions, Tom tries to distract you when you answer questions, he thinks it is hilarious.

"Being apart of Spider-Man is honestly a dream come true," you smile, pretending not to notice Tom laying his head on your shoulder and his finger poking your leg repeatedly. "Well, sometimes it is."

Tom's head whips up from your shoulder, "what is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," you chirp quickly. Tom continues to look at you skeptically, so you give him a small pat on the shoulder. A little "hmph" noise comes out of his mouth. Like the sassy man he is, Tom crosses his arms over his chest and sits his legs on top of each other. That is definitely new. That is definitely uncomfortable. It makes his pants very tight in some places. He does look good in those pants. How is Tom sitting like that?

"Hello?" Tom waves his hand in front of your face. "Earth to Y/N?" You snap out of the trance, immediately remembering where you are. Your face flushes as you apologize to the interviewer, plus, you make up a lie about daydreaming about dinner tonight. She totally bought it too.

Once the interview is over and the lady leaves the room, Tom tugs your body close to his and whispers quietly into you ear. "What happened back there?"

"I want to know how you can sit like that?" You point down at his pants, ironically, at his crotch area. "That looks so uncomfortable dude."

"Don't 'dude' me," his arms fall from his chest and refold over his lap this time. "Besides, it feels quite nice to sit like this."

From out of nowhere, Zendaya butts into your conversation. "Tom, what have you done now?"

"Nothing! I have literally done nothing!" He cries out, still keeping his legs crossed and arms folded.

Zendaya narrows her eyes at Tom, then slumps right back into her seat next to you. Jacob seems to be in his own little world on the other side of Tom. Small laughs escape his mouth as he points down at his phone and nudges Tom with his shoulder.

For the next three interviews, Tom goes back and forth between sitting normally and crossing his legs. Every single time he changes positions, his leg would rub against your leg, causing your entire face to contort into confusion. You did your best to hide it. You did not do very well.

"Sorry!" you say after Zendaya gets done answering a question. Your three other cast mates all turn to stare at you, very confused to your sudden outburst. "I stubbed my toe this morning and very once in a while I get sharp pains, so I'm sorry if I look angry throughout the interview." They all know you are lying, and you will explain why later, but now, you have to lie your way through press today.

You are going to snog Tom Holland so hard later. All because of him and his stupid pants.

Ok so Onward,, a fantastic movie

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Tom Holland Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें