Ear Kink (T.H.) p2

2nd Person POV (some slight FFH spoilers) (requested)

"Okay, Zendaya, you will not believe what I did to Tom when shooting Avengers: Infinity War!"

You haven't seen Zendaya since the premiere of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Both of you were very busy actresses ever since you two were little on Disney Channel, and usually when you were in town, she would be out of town. So when Jon announced production for Spider-Man: Far From Home, you two were both excited.

What is the first thing you tell her after not seeing her for months? Tom's ear kink. Literally everyone needs to know, because it is hilarious.

"No way, that's in the movie too?" Zendaya leans back in her chair to laugh, then she lightly slaps her leg. She really couldn't keep it in.

"Yes! The Russo Brothers loved it, we had to film it at least ten times before Tom stopped squirming around." You begin to laugh as yell, remembering the fun times on set for Infinity War. Most of it was fun, except for the part for when you and Peter died together. You were a mess that day.

It takes a couple minutes for Zendaya to calm down again. When she does, she has even more questions about Tom's little kink. "I have to ask, did you have to do it in Endgame?"

You shake your head at her. Sadly, no blowing in Tom's war during Endgame shooting. There was no time to have Peter's senses to go off. One second was calm, another second every superhero in the MCU would be fighting Thanos, or at least, that is what the Russos told you. You really have no idea what is going on in this movie and you and Tom shot it a month ago. Then, it would have not been appropriate to blow into Tom's ear during the funeral.

Between you and Zendaya, you are slightly hoping to blow into his ear again in this movie.

"Y/N, the Russos need you upstairs to film more Endgame, go to the dressing rooms for costumes, please." Jon says over the loud speakers. Almost everybody in the room stares at you. Shooting for Endgame was done last month, why is there more filming? This sucks.

You let out a very loud groan and begin to slug your way to the dressing and makeup rooms. Zendaya blows kisses in your direction as you leave.

"Bye, Felicia."

This was not the first time Zendaya has made that joke. You return a middle finger at her, which she laughs a whole lot at.

Inside the dressing rooms, Tom and Jacob are already sitting in their makeup chairs with their costumes on. You don't get a chance to say anything, the costume lady is already pushing you towards the small room to change into your own clothes.

After changing into "normal teenager clothes", you sit down in the makeup chair next to Tom. "What the hell are we filming for Endgame?"

"Who knows," Tom shrugs his shoulders, but gets scolded by his makeup artist for moving. It makes you and Jacob laugh. Tom has a reputation for not being able to sit still in his makeup chair.

"All I know is that we have to film with the Russos on the top floor of the school, then change into different clothes and film with Jon on the bottom floor." Jacob says as his wig gets fit over his head. It makes a floof over his eyes, but it quickly gets taken care of by his makeup artist.

"Seems easy enough," you tell the boys, who both start laughing at your comment. Why would they be laughing at that?

Tom takes a breath from laughing, "Sweetheart, you are in a scene with only me and Jacob, this isn't going to be easy."

———

Filming for Spider-Man has been carried over to London. The whole cast has been there for a month or so, but now the fun filming could begin. A lot of this filming would be for the ending of the movie, but this is where we are filming the illusion sequence with Mysterio.