Phase 3: Errrm... Kiss the Enemy?!

Start from the beginning

"Monkey balls! I have to go wash this off. I'll text you later!" I added as I walked in the direction of the bathrooms.

James laughed,"Monkey balls? Really?"I flipped him off and he waved before going back to Dean and his group. I heard Dean start yelling as I walked into the school and I turned around in time to see James brush him off and start talking to the cheerleaders.

Shaking my head I pulled the door shut behind me and went into the girls restroom. Soft music was playing in the background from the speakers. That was one thing I liked about our school, they had speakers in the bathrooms. Apparently people need to listen to music while they take a shit nowadays?

"Oh my gosh," I groaned as I looked into the mirror. The whole top half of my face was covered in a messy black hand print, along with my nose, which had a layer of black dust covering it. I grinned at my reflection; I looked like an Indian going to battle! 

Hello! I am Beaver Tail! (Beaver Tail, that sounds like an Indian name right?) Mighty Indian warrior!

I suddenly had the urge to start jumping around like an Indian because of my "battle markings", but I didn't have a feather. Every Indian needs a feather right?

I sighed and turned the water faucet on. Another day maybe...

Waiting for it to run hot, I pulled my phone out of my bag and sent a quick text to my mom saying I would probably be home late.

The slamming of the bathroom door made me drop my phone in shock. I looked up to glare at the idiot that didn't know how to close a door, to see Dean standing in front of me, his intense glare matching my own.

"What the hell was that?!"

"What was what?" I asked innocently, keeping my face expressionless.

"You know damn well what! What did you tell James?!"

My eyebrows furrowed. James? I hadn't told James anything. "I really have no idea what you're talking about," I said earnestly. I didn't though. What did James know?

"Why? What did he say?"I asked, genuinely curious.

His expression went from anger to almost shock that I had nothing to do with whatever he was so pissed about.

Dean cleared his throat, recomposing himself,"He know's what happened at the party Jaynalee, wait, what the hell is on your face?"

"What?!"

How the hell did James find out?! Oh god I'm such a whore. A few years from now my picture will be in every dictionary in the world under the word "whore". Or maybe slut, which is worse?

"That black stuff, it's all over your-"

"No! Not my face dumbass! How does he know about the party?!"

He scoffed,"Oh don't play stupid. I know you told him!" He said accusingly.

It was my turn to scoff,"You're fucking kidding me right?! Why the hell would I do that!?" I screamed, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Oh, I don't know," he said in a low voice before taking a few steps toward me,"maybe because," a few more steps,"you really do have the hots for me,"

My back hit the counter. I had unconsciously been stepping backwards as he came towards me. My eyes darted around the empty restroom as my heart started pounding. Oh my god he's going to kill me! I'm going to die alone in a bathroom before I can even go to a bar! Well.. LEGALLY go to a bar, but still!!! I'm too young to die!

"Only in your dreams Jamison," I said in an attempt to sound confident, but my voice came out shaky and high pitched.

He chuckled at me and I had to resist the urge to punch him.