|oo| Prologue

M I S T A K E N

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."

••••••••S U M M A R Y••••••••

She had a detective's blood running through her veins, she was trained to be alert. But who knew this alertness would land her in a complete different world of secrets, trouble, anger and romance.

☆••••••••• E X C E R P T••••••••••☆

"You inhuman brainless creature what do you think of yourself?"

"Atleast I know where I am."

"Where are we, then?"

"For your information miss know it all, we are hiding. You need to keep your mouth shut or else I---"

"Or else what, what will you do , Laksh?"

••••••••• Mistaken••••••••

Welcome to the world of Ragini Kapoor, a normal-not girl with the genes of her detective father and her chef mother. With her sarcasm, anger and weakness, will she be able to figure about the new mysterious sensation of her school, Laksh?!

••••••••T I M E••••••••

Started: 23.01.2019
End: 5.07.2019

•••••••WARNING•••••••

The story might take you through the rollercoaster of humor, romance, anger and friendship. Though clićhe at some points , it isn't what it looks like. I am a sucker of romance and happy//sappy moments, so you will come across many of them. Be prepared :). If you looking for some sad elements, they won't be there. I can assure you that :)

Also I HAD WRITTEN THIS STORY AS A TEEN FICTION AND IT WAS BASED IN USA WITH SCHOOL SYSTEMS THAT WAY WITH THE THINGS THAT EXIST THEIR.I WILL CHANGE SOME THINGS BUT BUT BASIC REMAINS, so please bear with me :)

•••••••• C A S T •••••••

Ragini Kapoor- Tejaswi Prakash.

Laksh Singh- Namish Taneja

••••••••☆••••••••

Writing is something very special to me :) If you did like it, do vote and commentoo ;)

Updates : every wednesday and saturday.
<theymightchange>

amita291  anju9624 fairyFARII kuku369 Anzana_Bista01

Thankyou!♥️♥️

LoveXx
Meethi♥️