➳ chapter eleven (rewritten)

Start from the beginning

The picket fence was decorated with christmas lights, along with vomit since it looks like people couldn't hold down their own liquor.

Jack and Ethan, school jocks, were right outside talking to some of the school's cheerleaders. Not paying attention to anything but their body language.

Girls were outside as well, except they were smoking and moving to the muffled music that played inside.

Harry gulped down whatever was coming up, he felt nervous to even step foot in his lawn.

"Come on, babe." Liam ushered Harry by gently putting a hand on his shoulder, without even noticing how Harry was feeling.

Harry walked along with hesitation as each step brought him closer to death. metaphorically speaking, where as Zayn might see him and torture him in many ways.

The door was open, so they didn't really have to wait for someone to answer.

Walking in, they could see almost all of the popular student body were here.

The jocks to your local rich kids— gosh even the student president of the school was here. Wearing a Hawaiian printed button up and khaki colored pants.

Unfortunately he was already passed out on the couch with about twenty beers on the coffee table in front of him, with black shades on and holding a patio flamingo on his right hold for comfort.

"Hey Liam?!" Harry asked him in a high pitched voice where Liam can clearly hear him since the music was really loud.

Liam leaned in, "Yeah Harry?!"

"Do you think you can get me a drink. I feel like getting waisted tonight." He lies, only to know his surroundings— just for a quick second at least.

Liam smiles widely yet surprised since he imagined Harry was innocent enough to back away from any drugs or even drinks. "Sure, Haz." With that, Liam leaves and makes sure he gets him a drink.

Harry was left alone, trying to be comfortable by leaning against the nearest wall and crosses his arms and observing the dancing crowd.

Suddenly, he feels a hand tightly grip his upper arm which causes him to jolt to his right to see what it was.

Harry gasped lightly as he comes face to face with Zayn.

"What are you doing here?! And by yourself..." Zayn seethed with concern. Hunching over Harry as he brought Harry closer to him.

Harry stumbled on his words at first, "I-I-I'm not alone. I came with Liam. He invited me here."

"Hmm, funny because last time I checked this is my house." Zayn scolded. Anger building up and Harry notices as he notices Zayn's jaw tightens.

"And besides..." Zayn continues as he leans into Harry's ear. "Did you not understand what I meant by "Stay away from Liam" or is it getting foggy in your little head and I have to punish you again?" Zayn threatened.

Closing the space between them as lips are close to Harry's ear. But then leaning back to look at Harry.

Harry swallows thickly while his eyes were still latched onto Zayn's cold ones. Earning a evil seductive smirk from him.