Chapter 1

I started working on this book back in 2019 on the month of Jan when I started watching The Vampire Diaries but I left it half way because I lost my inspiration to continue since TVD series was extremely long to cope up with...but since, I didn't want to leave the book in my draft I'm just putting it out there :)

I really can't tell how this book will go & how it will end, but I can assure you all it will not be perfect & it will not be like the TVD series.

This is just a fan fiction & it will be messy & rough, not perfect at all so please understand :)

Warning: strong language, drug use, mature content!

All the soundtracks are from The Vampire Diaries, because the series have one of the best tracks.

English is not my first language:)

In the pandemic of 2020 I began to write another fanfic on TVD known as "all this time" which is more refined & interesting than this so, please go ahead & check that out as well 😊

***

I am Peach 17 years of age born & brought up in NYC, when I was 9 my parents separated mom married another man after a year & that didn't go as smooth as she thought it would & by the time I was 16 they divorced & now, she's happily dating a guy who's 5 years her junior. After my parents separated my dad moved back to his hometown Mystic Falls a little town away from the buzz of the city life. By the age of 16 I was able to choose whom I wanted to stay with my mom or my dad but my mom manipulated me to stay with her but now enough is enough, I couldn't stand to see her with another man who she thinks will be her happily ever after when my dad is back in his hometown alone & unmarried. I finally decided to go & live with my dad for like a year untill I turn 18.

Both my parents were well off in life but my mom got the upper hand in the divorce cos she's a very good lawyer, as for my dad he's a businessman in Mystic Falls as his family was one among the founding families of the town. I have never been to Mystic Falls & I was more than excited to go there because the last time I saw my dad was on my 16th birthday & I know he would be more than excited because I'm finally coming home to be with him. My best friend is Melissa Green her family owns a chain of restaurants around the country so money is no issue for her either, when I decided to move to Mystic Falls she wanted to tag along with me because we couldn't live without each other. We were more like sisters, her parents knew they can't stop her so they agreed as long as she lives with me & my dad because Melissa is kind of a party girl, she's a year older to me but flunked a class due to low grades so now we have to be in the same class.

"Are we there yet?" Melissa questioned as the car halted at a gas station.

"I guess, we will be there in 30" I replied as I tied up my long wavy black hair into a tight bun.

"I'm exhausted" she complained as she arranged her straight black hair that fell till her shoulders.

"I am too" I yawned as I looked out at the vast mountains that covered the area.

"WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS"

The sign read on the road "well, almost there" I exhaled as the driver took a U turn. In a couple of minutes we were outside the gate, I couldn't spot the mansion so I knew we owned a big land & I was excited because back in NY there was limited spaces.