Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader

Start from the beginning

"How about meeting Superboy and M'gann? They're founding members." He asked. I hesitantly nodded. I followed him to the lounging room I guess and I saw the Kryptonian and Martian. M'gann smiled and waved at me. I waved back slightly.

"Calm down I can hear your heart racing." Superboy said. I took a deep breath trying to calm down and find my happy place.

"I'm M'gann or Megan whichever you prefer and that's Connor. The fridge is always open if your hungry so feel free to grab something anytime." She said smiling. I nodded and felt better then I heard laughing and voices coming over.

"Nope!" I said before flying up and phasing through the ceiling. Ugh! I'm never going to be able to do this. I sighed as I found myself at the beach near the mountain. I smiled and sat down in the warm sand. No I can do this. It'll take time but I can do it. Ugh you'd think that this would be easy. I phased back inside and went to the lounge room again. There was more people but I can handle this.

"BOO!" Someone said behind me. I quickly turned around and kicked the person in the face. I saw it was Impulse and I repeatedly apologized.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Are you ok?" I asked seeing the small cut on his forehead. He nodded with a smile.

"Yeah that was on me. I deserved that." He said putting his hand to his head. I used my ring to heal the small cut. It was an easy fix.

"All better." I said seeing the cut heal before my eyes.

~Time Skip 4 months~

That was my first encounter with Bart. Bart is amazing. He's smart, funny, and dorky. He's also the cheesiest cheese ball I know. So I have some feelings for Bart but I'll never tell him. I'm close to the whole team now too. I knew I'd get here. We just got back from a mission. It was a success but that comes with complications. Toddlers. A few team members are toddlers. We have Bart, Beast Boy, Jaime, Cassie, and Robin all toddlers. They are all so adorable. But Bart in my opinion is the cutest with his big bright green eyes. Nightwing helped me get them into the lounge.

"Babysit while we try to make an antidote." He said running. What? By myself. I turned around and they were calm.

"What do we do until then?" Robin asked.

"Wait your brains are still normal? They didn't shrink with your bodies?" I asked.

"Nope we're normal." Cassie said annoyed.

"You guys are so cute!" I said laughing. They just pouted. I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. Every channel was static.

"Connor really likes watching static." Beast Boy said. I nodded. Bart started speeding away but I flew after him.

"Bart come back!" I said chasing him. He stopped and I flew into a wall. I rubbed my head and glared at him. He smiled sheepishly before running back. When I came back they weren't here.

"You know what? This will make my life a bit easier." I said making a play pen with my ring. I put Bart in it and left to find the other toddlers. I found Cassie and Garfield in the training room. I put both of them in the play pen before finding Jaime in the kitchen. I put him in there too. I went to the library knowing little Robin will be there. I found him and picked him up startling him.

"But Azura I found the book I was looking for." He whined. I picked up the book and put it on the table.

"You can read it later." I said carrying the small child back to the play pen. I brought a pouty Robin in with the rest of the bunch. I got in and was ready for a nap. I stayed awake though.