CUPCAKES?!?!?!

Frosting: Yes!!! If I don't have on a collar, people might think I'm a rogue!

~~~

Me:

Dream~

Eliver woke up in an empty abyss. There was nothing to be seen besides these items: a hat, a ruler, a ink blob, a bone, piece of paper, a candle, black gloves, a straw, and a weird clover. It glitched a dark figure standing above it*

?????: *a REDO button was in her hands* try again~

~
Me: *her tail and ears twitched a bit and she woke up* *hic* kung guess I'm still drunk *hic* *She looked at Sans* ...D-Dragon? Are you *hic* awake? *When he didn't respond Eliver got up and went over to the counter, leaning on it and looking at the ground* P-poor *hic* Dragon...I said that R-Rocky was *hic* joking...b-but *hic* I need more...I don't w-want to force h-him later on either *hic* so it has t-to be n-now *hic* it's only one m-more time! *She rested her head on her paw biting her lip a bit* ...and I c-can't make h-him while he's asleep...*hic* s- *She stops and tries to get out, but failed because her fur was to fluffy* a-aw man I'm s-stuck!!! I-i need Dragon's help!!! *She tries to get out again but to no avail* w-well...at least now i-i can ask him e-easily...i-i hope he doesn't HATE m-me after...

~~~

Willen: *still feeling a bit awkward he sits next to Sayori*

Alice: *She sits next to Yuri*