H-H-H-Heyyyyyy!!! What a L-LOVELY day to, uhhh..... NOT die...??? Heh heh heh!

Anon: <Mumbles: I sure as hell don't....>

---

Krynn: O-Oh, okay! *They smile, and hold their hand above their other one. Their top hand is holding a card. They set the card on fire, drop it into their other hand. The flame disappears, and there's no card there, but a ring* 

---

Sans: Okay, Kiddie! I will! *He releases the hug* Go warn your mom! *He teleports back to the group*

Frisk: *They fought it back for as long as they could, but can't anymore. The presence comes back* So, what if I killed a couple mutts?? I did it! And, I'll do it again! I'd love to start with the little slut over there! *They face towards Eliver* 

Sans: One more word out of you, and you're not gonna like what happens next.

Frisk: Oh, c'mon!! *They kick the Anon, making them let go of them, then pull a knife out of their pocket* Don't you think it'd be fun~? 

Sans: *He stands in front of Frisk* No. You ain't hurtin' nobod-

Frisk: *They jump onto Sans, holding the knife to his neck* What was that~?

Sans: H-Hey! You didn't even enter battle! That's cheating!!

Frisk: Such a moron~! That's not how Humans are, sweetheart~! If you've noticed, plenty of Humans here cheat! Kyle cheated on his girlfriend~! And, I'm cheating* 

---

Mickey: O-Of course, Minnie!

---

Anon: Welp. This guy's a clear douchebag.