YOU TRY!!!!

Maggy: Could, uh... You two maybe stop FIGHTING...? J-Just calm down for a minute...?

Anon: "Calm down"?! You try "Calming down" when your life is ripped from you, leaving you with NO PURPOSE OR STORY!!! *They pace faster, gripping their head tighter* The damn Humans say "You can't do this"! The damn Humans say "You can't feel that"! But, I want to be a person! I HATE always being given the dreadful label of "Bad, sinning, traitorous, murderer"!! I was FINE before!! Being known as "Bad" so many times, is what made me "Bad" AT ALL!!!! *Suddenly another Anon slaps them*

Wakko: *He holds onto his hat, and shuts his eyes*

Anon: Get your shit together!! You're labeled "Bad", because you are bad! So, stop making them listen to your insanity, and LEAVE! *The other Anon looks like they're going to cry, and walks off, while this one just stands here, looking annoyed*

---

Cuppuchino: Oh, it's fine, it's fine! I don't think that just one bite could do it! I think....

---

Sans: *His blush deepens, his dick starting to twitch*

---

Bendy: If the first thing she does next time she sees me is drop an anvil on my head...? Yes.

Henry: If the first thing she does next time she sees me is ask me to do her work for her...? Yes.

---

Dr. Flug: Okay! *He walks towards the pizzeria, excitedly*