GOD NOT IN FRONT OF ROCKY!

Crystal River: Hiiii!!! Hey! Hey! Watch this! *ahem* Excuse me Hon? May you tell this very nice woman about Cuphead please!

~~~

Strawberry Smoothie: Yeah this is normal for her.

Sea Tea: I think you meant FUR her Strawberry! *She giggles*

Strawberry Smoothie: OH. MY. GOD. SEA I WILL PARRY YOU FOR EVERY PUN YOU MAKE!

Offenderman: Hey Cup where'd your pet cat go?

~~~

Me: H-hi *hic* Rocky! Do you like my *hic* Dragon~? *She hugged Sans from behind*

Rocky: Oh you're drunk...hm...*She smirks at the skeleton* so...we're you enjoying it Mr. Blueberry~?

~~~

Louis: I wouldn't say coolest, but second best maybe!

~~~

Kyle: Yo what the hell?! No! Not even to be rude, I would never ever think about doing that to Bendy! ESPECIALLY Bendy! Yes yes female now, but he's still Boris's brother!!! What the hell?!?! Also I'd be swallowed by Brielle!!!

~~~

Spark: Huh? Oh no that's not the problem! I'm just not there!

Echo: Spark isn't good when it comes to grammar like that.

Spark: What's grammar? *He shakes his head* anyway, I could probably take you to meet a few dragons if you want!

Elsewhere elsewhere~

Willen: Normally I'd enjoy watching you figure yourself but trust was just painful!

Alice: Oh c'mon! I just wanted to feel "COOL" for once!

Willen: *sighs* I walked right into that one didn't I?

Alice: Yeah you did!