Why are they so calm...?

Anon: Ugh! I'm so done with this shit! *They raise the knife, and just before they were about to stab the other Anon, they stop, when they see Wakko, in their place* ARE YOU ASKING FOR A DEATH WISH, KID?! *They grab him by the collar of his shirt*

Wakko: No, I wish for.... More of Yakko's homework!

Anon: What?! NO! I'M NOT GIVING YOU A WISH, YOU OBNOXIOUS LITTLE-

Dot: Well, you shouldn't be going around and telling people that you are! It's a bit disappointing! I was going to ask for a piano!

Anon: You're a pianist...?

Yakko: Mwua! Goodnight, everybody!

Anon: UGH! ONE MORE WORD, AND I'LL KILL WAKKO!

Dot: Word~!

Anon: YOU LITTLE-!! UGH! *They throw Wakko onto the ground, then the knife, landing centimeters away from his head, and storms off*

Yakko: That one's real angry for some reason, ain't he?

---

Cuppuchino: Actually. No. But, I don't CARE. And, neither should you.

---

Sans: P-Please~! M-My body can't handle b-being like this, without you~~! I need you right now m-more than anything or a-anyone~~!

---

Boreese: Wait... You two are brothers, and one ha- *He suddenly stops, mid-sentence, focusing on Brandy* 

---

Dr. Flug: So, how are we getting there, anyway...?