Yogurt.

Anon: Oh! Words With friends is an online game, created by Newtoy! The rules of the game are mostly the same as those of two-player Scrabble, with a few differences such as the arrangement of premium squares and the distribution and point values of some of the letters!  Players are given seven randomly chosen letter tiles, which are replenished until all 104 tiles have been used. Players take turns forming words on the board or, instead of playing a word, may also choose to swap tiles with the pool of currently unused tiles or pass their turn. Players can form words either vertically or horizontally on the board. The player's aim is to score as many points as possible!

---

Krynn: *He smiles, seeing that Offenderman had one of the cookie boxes he made, seeming even more happy, just to do more magic* Okay!! *He pulls out a dollar bill, and folds it into a butterfly, he has it on his hand, and he taps it, the wings start to move, before long, it's fluttering around the room. He taps it again, it poofs, turning into 10 smaller dollar bills, folding themselves into butterflies, and beginning to flutter around again*

---

Sans: *He smiles, at the opportunity, walking up to Kyle* Bien. Eso fue gracioso, pero ¿puedes devolver la bufanda? Porque Louis probablemente se está congelando a estas alturas. Como, en serio, hace frío aquí. (Alright. That was funny, but can you give the scarf back? Because Louis is probably freezing by now. Like, seriously, it's cold out here. (XD Sans is such a troll right now))

---

Frisk: I know. Some of them are watching an Anon do pointless magic tricks. Like, your supposed to be SAVING Rocky's life right now...??? They're such fucking morons......

---

Anon: Thank you!!