Oof. Men....

Hon: Based on what I've read: Lancer is often known as a hybrid or mixture of Sans and Papyrus. He is very childish, and immature in his behavior and speech, which helps with his unintentional annoyance to others. Lancer values and idolizes his father, King Spade. He tries to project a tough facade in imitation of him, hoping to be designated "son of the month," and caring for his father's well-being and approval despite being neglected, and at some points abused. Aware that his father's subjects don't like him and only put up with him due to King's orders, he seeks real friendship and gradually becomes an ally to all he meets, despite the fact that most of the people he meets are supposed to be enemies.

---

Chara: How'd sh- Uh, He get up there...??

---

Sans: *He lolls his tongue out, beginning to pant* A-Ahh~~! 

---

Naruto: *Their tears flow down their face* I..... Y-You're both sick...........

---

Brindy: Girl?? *She looks down, then gasps* My tail is so much longer now!! And, my body's all shaped weird too!

Anon: Hmm? Ohhhh~! *They smirk* Hey, baby~! I can show you what that body can really  do~~!

Brindy: *Her eyes light up with excitement* Really?? Show me!! 

Elsewhere~

Felix: Hmm.... I am as well... *She lifts up her shirt, partly, looking at her stomach* I even have a feminine structure now as well..... 

Anon: Pfft! Might not wanna do that, when you're in a room full of men, Fel.

Felix: ...?? Do what...? *She's clueless*

---

Boreese: *She walks over to Kyle* Kyle... The Anons fear you a bit, right?? Could you tell them not to turn us into girls...?? It's really awkward...