Frosting = happy

Crystal River: What are Animatronics?

~~~

Frosting: *She stops then looking at Cuphead* *gasp* Cu- *she's interrupted when Sunset stand in front of her*

Sunset: Hey! Back off! *He howled, causing others to howl with him, and 7 other wolf pups to leap over*

Rowan: Grrrrr!! It's a two-leg!

Frosting: U-um guys...that's my friend...

Night: How do we know he's not pretending? *He growls*

Frosting: ...what.

~~~

Me: awww don't be so scared Dragon~! She was only joking with you~! Now no one can interrupt us~! *Eliver is perfectly aware of this being in public where someone could walk past and see them. She picks Sans up despite being smaller than him and places him on the chair of the wooden post. (It's literally a replica of the one in Undertale). Then sitting in front of him (on the inside counter part)* now then~ let's continue shall we~? *She smirks then licks, bites, and kisses Sans's neck once again, sticking her paws in his shirt letting them lightly trace his ribs*

~~~

Louis: *He chuckles an hugs her back* No problem!

~~~

Kyle: Sure ya can. Actually I think Boris is with Louis right now.

~~~

Spark: Oh yep! I like people seeing the greatness of me! I'm a powerful dragon! *He opens his mouth, a few sparks flying out*

~~~

Willen: *he looks at Alice and shrugs*

Alice: Ok! *She stands up*