Im Here and So Are You

Start from the beginning

"No, I was attacked by a taser. I couldn't see their face."

Was I attacked by a taser too? I frowned unsure,"Are you sure it wasn't your mom?"

He scoffed,"He didn't work for me. If he did I would've killed him first before he could taser me."

Right..

"Was it someone that works for your Father?"

Good question,"I don't know." I kept my eyes down my hands as I messed with my nails nervously.

"Are you scared? You haven't looked at me since you nearly attacked me" he mused.

I frowned at him unhappily,"That's not what I'm thinking about." I'm thinking about how you suddenly broke up with me and try to fix things like nothing happened. This must be a dream. No, I'm in a nightmare with him in it. That sounds more logical. I'm on the airplane next to Lei, having this horrible nightmare that I'll soon wake up from.

"Kiara what is it" he demanded.

"I'm dreaming" I mumbled,

He sighed,"Kiara I cant hear you."

"I said that I'm dreaming" I said raising my voice,"That this is fake, this is just another stupid dream that's gonna wake me up and I'll be on a flight away from you and away from these fake promises we keep making" I snapped.

He paused for a second,"They're not fake promises"

I scoffed flickering my eyes away from the fire to him,"Your joking right?"

He frowned,"I don't want to argue with you."

"Then don't, just agree with what I say is true" In all honesty didn't want to argue either but here I was pressing his buttons to get something out of him.

He took a deep breath,"You didn't deserve what I did to you. I did things because the Daoming Group is suffering right now and I want to have both of you. The Daoming Group and you but my Mom doesn't seem to like that idea"

I knew it, it was because of his mom.

"Stop" I said, sighing,"I get it Si. You chose the Daoming Group over me. It's fine" I need air now, I can't think clearly around him. I stood up and just before I get past five feet he grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"No it's not fine." He snapped,"I hated how you left my house afterwords. You didn't believe me at first but in the end you did. Why did you believe me so easily? After all the times I've said that I'd keep my promise I meant them, I said I would protect you and love you. Damn it Kiara look at me!"

I was frozen, staring at his eyes that looked so weak yet fierce. I couldn't hold it in and suddenly a cry escaped my mouth. Tears gushed down my cheeks.

"People leave me all time. I didn't know what to expect anymore" I sobbed.

He sighed, for what sounded a little frustrated,"I'll never leave you. I may have said all those words to convince my mom but I promise you Kiara I'll always be there for you."

Tears were still dripping from the corner of my eyes,"How do I believe you? I don't know if I can believe these promises anymore."

He half smiled, lifting my chin up,"I'll prove it to you."

His mouth was on mine. I widened my eyes, unsure if I should fight back. I didn't kiss back for a second. I put my hand to keep some distance between us but he grabbed my hand, moving it to his upper arms. My hand gripped onto him as I ultimately kissed back. My hands moved greedily to his face. My breaths became pants. My pulse was beating like drums behind my ears. He whispered my name in between kisses as the way he said it sounded like music to my ears. I wanted to continue on but I pulled back when I felt the need for air.

My chest rose up and down as my eyes slowly trailed up to his. His eyes held adoration in them. He put his hand on my cheek, wiping off the tear stains.

What exactly are we now?

He still wants to be together..but he knows he has to choose the Daoming Group. Does that mean that until then, when we get found we'll have to separated for good?