Get Over Him

It's been another week in South Korea. We figured out the situation between Bora and her siblings. We know that her older brother has been in the military for a long time, and her sister was somehow her documents were harder to figure out. So Mr.Kim advises us to go back to China since by the time we went back he'd tell us who Boras older sister is and where NY's location is.

I sat at the kitchen table with Nick in total silence. I looked at him almost every five minutes. Nick is acting like I'm a ghost. Like there's no one in the room other than him, and it's actually killing me that he's treating me like this.

Nick suddenly dropped his fork. I looked up seeing his plate completely empty. He got up and tossed the plate in the sink.

I watched as he walked into his room, slamming the door shut.

Is there anyway I can talk to him? I slowly got up and hesitantly walked to his door.

I raised my knuckles to the door but I stopped myself. Maybe talking to him right now isn't the best option. I sighed leaning against the wall, slowly falling down to my butt.

What can I do? He's been acting like this ever since we kissed. He's shut me out and I can't do anything. He won't let me.

I stared at the floor for what seemed like hours. I curled my knees to my chest. I just wanted to fix things between him and I.

___________________________

After the day passed by, Nicks door opened that I quickly got up, acting like I wasn't just sitting their for hours. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly glancing up at him.

Wait, why is he dressed up?

Nick began to walk to the entrance, and this time I followed after him,"Nick where are you going?" I finally asked.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, Nick" I called fastening my pace.

Just as he reached halfway to the door I stepped in front of him to block his path,"Can you stop ignoring me for once and talk to me? I'm getting tired of this shit."

He chuckled with no humor behind it,"Your tired? Well so am I."

"Of what? What exactly are you tired of?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You! I'm tired of you!" He screamed surprising me,"I'm tired that you don't take my feelings into fucking consideration. You sleep with me every night, yet you don't know how I feel every time you touch me, and I wanna do so much to you."

I widened my eyes, my hands dropped to the side as he continued to rant,"The worst part is that your cry over him! The guy that hurt you so much. I can see it. You wanna let go but can't. And you use me as your distraction."

I shook my head immediately,"That's not true, well yes I do but—"

"Shut the fuck up Kiara. I'm done with this shit" he pushed past me about to leave the place but I turned around thinking of what I could do.

"Goddamn it, okay fine!" I yelled,"I—I can't stop thinking about him, I—I cry about him every night and want to use any distraction to get him out of my mind. But I never thought of you as a distraction your my best friend. I don't wanna lose you."

I never did think of Nick as a distraction. I thought of the things we did help me ease the pain, but never did it serve as a distraction.

"Are you done?" He snapped as his hand was now on the door knob.

My heart shattered. I stared as he scoffed turning his back on me once more.

When he opened the door I felt my insides panic. I glanced around trying to think of something but I couldn't. I stepped forward shaking my head,"Nick!" I screamed when I saw him walking out,"Kiss me" I blurted out.

That finally stopped him. He looked over his shoulder at me. I felt tears falling down from my eyes as I knew what I said I couldn't take back,"Nick, kiss me. And this time with no holding back."

I shut my eyes wiping the tears. When I heard the door close I felt something in me break. I sniffed my nose, turning around to walk to my room but I jumped when Nick turned me around. He didn't leave?
I widened my eyes as he tilted my head, kissing me with fire.

I stumbled back surprised at first but I recovered, quickly kissing him back. I put my hands on both his cheeks as he gripped my sides. This kiss had passion, and fire, I know the younger me dreamt of this happening, and here it is happening, Kissing my best friend.

My back had hit the wall that Nick and I pulled away to catch our breaths. We both stared at each other as when he bit on his lower lip I kissed his jawline, leaving hot kissing down his neck. He groaned rolling his head back. I found myself getting into the moment.

I couldn't control what I was doing anymore. I was just living in the moment. I smirked up at him about to tease him but he groped on my butt, lifting me off the ground.

I gasped instantly wrapping my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck as we both looked at each other,"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

God, was I so sure? No..It doesn't matter. It doesn't impact anyone else. I'm not with Si anymore. He can't decide on this.

I nodded,"I want this."

Nick smiled as we continued to kiss.