Feelings On Edge

Holding onto the straps of my backpack I walked through Mindges campus with Haeun beside me

We were both heading to the fashion class as today was going to be the day we turned everything in, and while Haeun kept asking me questions I simply answered them thinking hard about everything I had told Zhaun last night.

Telling her things I wanted to get off my shoulder was probably not the wisest choice. Gee she probably hates me now for hurting Si. But I don't blame her. I don't blame anyone.

"Kiara!"

"Huh?" I jumped startled. I turned to Haeun embarrasses,"Sorry I'm just distracted what were you saying Haeun?"

"I was saying that you look tired and if your hungry. I could buy you something" she suggested.

I shook my head,"No, it's fine really. I have money, if anything I should be buying you something for always being so nice to me. Feels like the world has turned its back on me"

I noticed her face became emotionless. I was about to question it but I stopped in my tracks when seeing Si, Ximen, and Mei Zhou at the stairs sitting with Lei and Shancai walking beside each other smiling.

I stared at Lei feeling the wind knocked out of me. I looked down at the way their hands were close to each other. It felt like something had pinched my heart.

Haeun touched my arm gently,"Kiara what's wrong?"

I ignored her, watching as Si and Lei came face to face. I couldn't hear what they were saying. But I felt the need to step in.

Shancai began to yell at Si while Lei pulled her behind him.

"Kiara maybe we should leave them" Haeun suggested.

I shook my head,"No, I can't. I started his and I need to find a way to fix this." I stormed over to them.

"Kiara Wait!"

I put both my hands on their chest and harshly pushed them away from each other instantly separating the two.

Mei Zhou and Ximen stood up alarmed.

I glared at the two,"Can you guys both stop fighting? Listen I get it that your fighting cause I kissed Lei but I said I was sorry. Was it that selfish of me to express how I felt about him? But guess what you don't have to worry. Lei doesn't like me, deep down I know he'll always have someone else in his mind. So Si stop ruining your friendship and instead talk things out. I won't get in the way of your guys friendship."

I frowned knowing I had to do this. It was the only way,"Cause from this day forward Im thinking of moving out of Mindge University and going to Singapore"

"Kiara what!?" Shancai yelled shocked.

"Kiara you can't do that!" Quinghe who I hadn't notice was there yelled.

"I don't care what either of you say. I'm the one who caused this drama to happen. I never wanted to be involved with you guys in the first place. So I'll stop. I'll leave you guys alone and transfer away. Is everyone happy?" I snapped directly looking at Si before walking away.

I left to my fashion class and did all that was required before it ended with lunch. Instead of going to eat I left to the office to tell them I was dropping my minor major and focusing on my fashion degree.

While waiting at the office and filling out the paper work I got a text from a random number.

I pulled it out seeing it was NY. I sighed instantly deleting the conversation and going to finished the papers. I handed them to the front desk and left the office.

I crossed my arms walking down the hallway aimlessly. Was I really going back to Singapore? Facing everyone? My bratty cousins who do nothing but gossip, my aunts who read the Bible but gossip to each other about other families. The fathers who just work, or my other set of cousins who drink and party and have sex.

Maybe going back wasn't the best idea.

I need to go home and clear my head.

I sighed turning around but in the process bumping into a girl,"Sorry I didn't notice you were there" I said as the girl rubbed her head.

I widened my eyes while clenching my jaw realizing who this girl was.

How was she here? Why did she come here? Didn't I tell her to never show her face to me again?

"Huang Kiara" She stuttered.

I grit my teeth,"Didn't I ever tell you the next time I see your face I'll kill you?"

She went to say something but her innocent frown turned to a smirk,"Why? If I just found out something valuable"

"Do you have a death wish? Get the fuck out of my sight" I threatened taking a step closer.

"But I know something about her. Jia.."

That's it, Liu Seo Yeon. You asked for it.