Jelousy In F4

Shancai, Quinghe, and I were heading outside to lunch that Shancais Mom made

Shancai, Quinghe, and I were heading outside to lunch that Shancais Mom made. I was excited to taste her food. Since Shancai claimed her Moms food was the best.

We were laughing at something I said but I froze when seeing Daoming Si stand there with a white box in his hands.

The two also stopped when seeing him.

"Daoming Si I need to talk to you" Quinghe marched up to Si but Si immediately pushed him out the way.

I scoffed,"Quinghe you okay?"

"Yeah I am!"

"Shancai, Kiara, I need to talk to you both. Come here" Si said.

Did he just give me a dog command?

I crossed my arms,"We'll were right here so then say it if it's even important"

"It's important that I need to talk to you both" he replied.

"Why do you want to see us both?" Shancai now questioned,"Do you want to tell me weird stuff again? No, thanks"

I let out a laugh but held it back when Si gave me a glare.

"Your free anyways so just come here" he said not giving up.

"Who said we're free? We have a lot of things to do right now" Shancai explained.

Daoming Si raised an eyebrow,"Like What?"

"We as in Shancai, Quinghe, and I going to eat her moms famous food that I've been dying to try, and we're gonna study. Plus I need they're opinion on a new dress I've been making. So we're very busy" I replied smugly.

"Yeah I don't know about you, but this is my kind of fun. Rich guys like you won't understand.."

I looked over at her and it seemed that she realized what she said,"Except for Kiara of course"

I rolled my eyes as we then walked up to Quinghe who began to say he liked spending time with us.

While being outside once I tasted Shancais Mom food I couldn't get enough of it. It did taste good! They were too busy on their phones that they didn't mind me eating the rest of it.

But it seemed to be like that for the rest of the week. The three of us hung out continuously. It was fun being with them.

However, later on we discovered that F4 gave Quinghe a joker card. It upset me. He didn't deserve it. He was a good guy. Why would they give him one? Were they just trying to get us angry?