New Call

After that whole kiss between Shancai and Doaming Si was awkward

After that whole kiss between Shancai and Doaming Si was awkward. Doaming Si kept trying to explain himself to me that the kiss was wrong.

But I didn't care for it.

The only thing I did care for was when he saw me cry.

Right now with the afternoon passing by I was getting ready to pack all my things for the morning. I wasn't sure why I was doing it so early but it was probably because Shancai and Quinghe were out somewhere that I had nothing to do.

Blowing a raspberry, I groaned falling down to the bed thinking hard on what to do next. I could read, draw, but all that requires hard work and I didn't want to do that. I sighed playing a few games on my phone til I realized I could just go and hang out with Lei.

After all, what we had between us was awkward but I was extremely bored that I didn't care.

Since I had an oversized grey hoodie that went down to my mid thighs I decided to put my white shoes on to go with my lazy outfit.

I walked over to F4's place about to knock but notice the door already opened. I raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

Who would just leave the door open? Shrugging my shoulders, I went inside and closed it behind me and went up the stairs.

I walked through the upstairs overhearing Lei through a random door that must've lead to his room.

I then noticed a random pile of flowers that laid on the floor. I picked it up ready to knock til I heard Lei sound annoyed,"Why do you care about her?"

Her? Whose her?

"Do you like her?" Jing questioned. Jings in there with him?

I sighed shaking my head, it was wrong to eaves drop but I couldn't help it.

"I thought so when you saved her at the restaurant" Jing went on,"To be honest, I'm kind of jealous because your no longer mine"

Whoa? Who was Jing talking about? I knew what she was talking about. It was when Lei helped both Shancai and I. But who was she talking about?

"So what are you trying to say?" Lei questioned,"do I think both of you are alike?"

"Lei"

"Stop lying. You care about everyone. You try so hard to maintain the image of a princess. Even if someone gets hurt because of your indecisiveness you don't care. I don't want to be manipulated by you anymore" he confessed.

"Lei that's not what I meant" she explained.

"You say I care about Shancai.. the truth is I only care about you, and I don't have feelings for Kiara"

I stared at the door shocked as I then could hear kissing sounds.

I stumbled back not knowing how to feel. They were talking about Shancai and I. I knew Lei belonged to Jing in the first place but hearing him say he didn't have feelings for me made me feel something.

A bitter feeling.

I bit my lower lip looking at the conflicted. I stared down at the flowers and began to walk out no longer wanting to spend time with him. I put the flowers on a random table, slamming the front door shut as I exited going down the steps.

I didn't bother caring where I began walking at this point. I just let my body take random directions to the point of finding myself walking alongside he ocean tides.

I stopped for a moment looking around me. I sighed sitting down and watched the ocean hoping to calm down but it hurt hearing Lei day he didn't have feelings for me.

I must been stupid for me to think he'd have feelings for me. I felt a way for him but I didn't know what that feeling was.

So how could I hate him?

I just knew the thought of him made me smile.

Guess it wasn't the same for him.

I went to wrap my arms around my knees yet stopped when hearing my phone begin to vibrate in my hoodies pocket.

I groaned and clicked the call without checking who it was,"Hello who is it?" I answered with a annoyed look.

When I didn't hear a response I raised an eyebrow,"Uh hello? Is this a prank call?" I questioned upset,"Look I don't want to deal with this"

I checked the caller ID and froze when I saw who it was. I widened my eyes and put it on speaker,"Ny.." I said standing up.

I looked around scared as it stayed dead silent on the other line. My hands began to shake as I clutched tightly to the phone,"Answer me! You think calling me is gonna stop me? Why do you keep bothering me!? What did I ever do to you? How do you even know me?" I cried.

There was still no response. But the call ended with a message sent to me. I clicked on the message from NY that read—

Bora.

At that moment I dropped my phone.

Bora..there was only one Bora I knew.

It felt like a ton of bricks had hit me.

It all made sense, why this person knew so much about me, and also recalled things in the past. It was because it was Bora. No what was I saying? Bora is dead!

This couldn't be her. I mean how could someone just come back from the dead!? This was someone pranking me. They were just using Boras name to hide their identity.

I fell down to the ground and sobbed into my hands. My chest began to hurt as my head began to spin. I screamed out crying and hid my eyes with the sleeve of the hoodie tasting the salty tears that fell into my mouth.

Was it true that I really was a bad person? Did I really deserve what was happening to me? Was this my way of punishment before dying and going to hell?

So many questions and so many unanswered ones.

I didn't realize what was going on around me until I began to hear multiple voices yell my name in a echo.

I clutched my chest as I looked at the distance seeing a two figures running towards me.

I shook my head in pain as my breathing stiffened,"Kiara!"

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

I recognized the voices. It was Doaming Si and Quinghe. I shook my head again as I felt no words escape,"Kiara your breathing is so hard and your shaking. Are you hurt? Is that why your crying?" Quinghe panicked.

Si pushed Quinghe to the side as I began to see black dots,"We need to get her to a doctor now!"

I closed my eyes when I felt him lift my body up.

"Come on Kiara, just breathe, please"