Better With You

With the girls agreeing to stay they were house monitored as they too were cleaning the entire house since Mira felt like making them do the dirty work.

I didn't bother interfering since I knew Mira wasn't going to shut it until she got what she would want.

I got out the bathroom as I had changed into a new set of clean warm clothes. Drying my wet hair with a white towel.

I stood inside my room looking outside the glass doors that lead to my balcony.

Man.. it was crazy to believe that I almost died. What if I did die? Would I actually see Jia?

"No, you wouldn't"

I jumped turning to my right. Jia with her black medium length hair stood with a smile place on her face. My chest went up and down as my breathing increased.

I backed away scared gasping as my back already hit the cold mirror doors.

"You alright—"

"No! This is a dream, you can't be here, this isn't real" I panicked falling down to my butt trying to calm myself down.

What the hell was going on with me? Was I going crazy?

"Kiara get up from the floor"

I shook my head squeezing my eyes shut,"Your not real, this is dream." I dug my head in between my knees trying to calm down.

Jia hand suddenly touched me that I flinched looking up. She was kneeling down with a smile. How was this possible? I could feel her, see her.

Was my insanity now crashing?

I slowly grabbed onto Jias arms and pulled her to my chest hugging onto her tightly. I felt Jia chuckle heartily as she hugged me back.

"H—How are you here Jia? This is a dream isn't it? Just like that other—"

Jia rubbed her hand onto my back shushing me,"You need to relax Kiara. Mira and Chen are even noticing"

I pulled away sobbing as I put my hand to her cheek. I could feel her,"Your here, your actually here."

Jia hand that I could feel wiped my tears,"Maybe..maybe not."

I frowned,"What's that suppose to mean?"

Jia sighed shaking her head,"It's nothing. So tell me what's your next move" she pulled her hands away as she sat at the corner of my bed.

I watched her afraid that if I blinked she would vanish,"My next move?"

"You know, figuring out who that stalker is, and..Seoyeon" she questioned noticing the uncomfortableness when saying that brats name.

But what surprised me was when she said the stalker, NY.

"You know about that?" I voiced my thoughts shocked.

Jia drifted her eyes away from me nodding,"You weren't the only one who knew things Mei. I too had secrets of my own."

"Oh I get it..Just like how you knew you were adopted and I didn't know a thing?" I snapped standing up on my two feet.

"I didn't want you to feel hurt, Mei. If anything I didn't want you to look at me like I wasn't your sister" she replied standing up.

That wasn't true..when I found out if anything I felt hurt because I thought Jia didn't think I was close to her enough that I wasn't worth hearing it.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hands. Jia looked up at me as I gave her smile ignoring the tears that were threatening to spill,"You will always be my sister Jia. Your stupid to think blood has to automatically make us family."