Hide & Seek

After encountering that handkerchief I wondered around the hospital noticing someone was following me.  At first I thought little of it. I mean it could've been a kid lost and I was probably just overreacting.

When taking multiple different turns I hid behind the corner noticing it was an unfamiliar guy. I was too confused watching as they looked for me. When he took a turn to the left I ran back to my room.

I ran past many nurses almost bumping into other patients until I approached my room and I slammed the door locking it.

My heart was banging against my chest. I tried to calm down as I bent down to my knees. In hope of relaxing. My hand went through my lose hair.

I couldn't tell much to Mira and Chen. They both went out to get food for me but what if that guy tried to come while they were gone?

I put my hands to my face feeling a massive headache. Why was that guy following me? He didn't look any older than me by 3-4 years?

Could he be involved in Shunpings gang?

Well whatever it is I need to get out of here, fast.

I looked around my room searching for my phone. I threw the pillow behind me along with the covers checking if my phone was around. I shook my head, no not here.

I went to the other side of the room continuing to look until I found it outside on the balcony's table.

I grabbed it shaking tremendously. I stopped my actions and shut my eyes tightly. Calm down Kiara. Right now that guy doesn't know where your at. So for now your fine, your fine.

I let it a deep breath and dialed a number who I knew could help me ,"Ms.Huang—"

"Young Haeun, I need your help."

__________________________

After changing into the clothes Haeun brought me I left a couple of roses and a sticky note in Daoming Si's room while he was sleeping.

It explained that I was able to leave early and that I had a business meeting to attend to for my Dads company. Hoping he'd get plenty of rest and that I was sorry for overreacting on the joke.

Haeun and I sat inside her white jeep. We no longer were outside the hospital but rather in a random street by some cafe.

I stared up ahead avoiding eye contact. I felt ashamed that I had to ask for her help but I was also thankful.

"Thanks for doing this. I owe you in the future" I said, breaking the silence that fell over us.

Haeun smiled as we both turned to each other,"Anytime. After all, I did say you could trust me."

I sighed biting my lip,"In all honesty I didn't call you because I trusted you."

She frowned,"Then what made you decide to call me?"

"Your the only one who wouldn't tie me down. Your unaware of the events that's currently happened to me. You wouldn't stop me from leaving the hospital" I explained slightly ruffling my hair.

I seriously did need to leave China for a couple of days. Especially with another stalker at my hands. Or what if that guy was..NY. Oh god this just got more twisted.

"If you don't mind me asking why did you decide to leave the hospital?"

Shit..should I tell her? Would she make a big deal out of it? Well she is just my teachers assistant. It's not like she can do much. Plus she bailed me out the hospital. I do owe her that.

"Someone's following me" I said, hoping my shaking voice wouldn't expose my raw emotions,"I don't know who he is but I know it'll get worse over time."

Haeun held a shocked expression with her jaw slightly dropping,"Oh god..Kiara are you actually okay?"

"I don't know but I need you to do me a favor" I turned to her,"Take me to Mindge University."

_______________________

Searching through the hallways I fastened my pace with Haeun struggling to keep up with me.

"Kiara wait up!" She whispered yelled.

I slightly turned my head over my shoulder,"Sorry, I'm just looking for a certain someone."

I went around different parts of the building not giving up until I found her. She had answers that could help me. It could help me with this new problem at my hands.

I scanned through the crowd trying to find her face.

"Kiara who exactly are you looking for?"

I ignored Haeun and continued to search. Did she not come to school today? This is taking longer than I thought.

When we came across the court yard I finally saw her face. She sat near the basketball court with two girls at her side.

"Bingo found the devil" I grinned. I marched up to her immediately catching her friends attention. Her friends stood up a little scared.

Seoyeon finally made eye contact with me as I crossed my arms,"Seoyeon, just the girl I'm looking for. We need to talk, now."