Trust me

Since today was a day off from school I decided to go near a mall and get a beverage to drink

Since today was a day off from school I decided to go near a mall and get a beverage to drink. I held onto my Starbucks drink and roamed around the mall until it became dark outside.

Right now I didn't want to be home. Not after what everyone had witnessed. Not with my Dad calling me by my real name. Not with him slapping me after I poured just a taste of my raw emotions out.

I sipped onto my drink and scrolled to my phone as I stared at the text NY had sent me.

Sipping your drink there while everyone takes in what's going on with your photo drama? You just keep getting better and better.

Xoxo, NY.

"W—What?" I blurted out. My head shot up as I glanced around me. I didn't notice anyone unfamiliar until I saw a person with a black hoodie staring at me.

I dropped my Starbucks drink and bolted down the street.

I knew what I was doing was reckless. But this was my chance to finally figure out who NY was. This could end once and for all.

"Hey! Come back here" I called out to the person.I followed them through an empty dark ally.

I cursed as I suddenly tripped over a trash bag falling down to my knees. I groaned getting back up but a pair of two hands suddenly grabbed me from behind.

"Hey! What the—" I turned around as two guys laughed at me.

"We got her!" They yelled down the ally.

I stared at them confused while they dragged me out of the ally to the side of the street where I noticed people around my age,"It's her. The girl who cheated on Si!"

I cursed under my breath thrashing in their arms,"Let go of me fuckers! Who are you guys?"

"Should we do it now?" They questioned ignoring me.

The girls smirked nodding.

Oh no I had to get away. I turned to the boys holding onto me,"I said let go" I grunted kicking one in the balls while punching the other guy in the face.

"You bitch!"

A girl who was taller than me by a foot slammed me to ground kicking me in the stomach. I gasped painfully. Fuck that did hurt.

I was ready to fight back once more but I screamed when buckets of ice and water were dumped on me.

The girls laughed,"Maybe we should give her food instead."