Angry Pineapple Head

Watching Daoming Si get kicked in the face by Shancai was perhaps the highlight of this entire week

I was glad Shancai finally stood up for herself. It was time someone showed Si what he needed.

And to have a little fun with it, after Shancai had kicked Daoming Si in the face I stuck the gum that I was chewing earlier that morning on his cheek and drew with a permanent marker a dick on his forehead.

I laughed at the thought of it as I was walking to my friends Nutrient class to get lunch with them. I walked in the class noticing a slim girl wearing a red off shoulder shirt glare at Shancai along with her friend joining in.

"It may seem like I'm the bad guy here but Si ruined my life" Shancai argued,"He even sent me a Joker card challenging me to poker. Should I just let him walk all over me?"

Shancai got a card too? I thought I was the only one, I stared at her wide eyed shocked.

"What? You actually got a joker card? Why would he give it to you? Do you even play poker?" The red blouse girl spat out multiple questions.

I began to go up the stairs but I accidentally bumped into a student that I bowed down apologizing.

When I slowly came to the group the girl with the red blouse began to get angry,"Dong Shancai, Why don't you go after the guy you like then. But as a new student in school besides getting along with other students, you should also respect the schools seniors"

I crossed my arms having enough of this girls attitude,"But you should only give them respect if they proven to you that they deserve it" I said gaining the attention.

The two girls looked at me shocked as they seemed to have recognized me,"Huang Kiara? The Huang Kiara!?"

"Your family has is one of the richest families in Singapore" the girl in white exclaimed.

I looked away clearing my throat,"Shancai wasn't the only one to gain a Joker Card. I also got one, and the reason why I disrespect him whose a senior is because he's nothing but a shit bag. I suggest you take my advice and actually try to talk to Si and see how he treats you rather than attack my friends right here."

The girl with the red blouse went to say something but I gave her a dark glare challenging her to say something.

So instead she looked away and began to walk down with her friend.

I sighed looking at my friends who gave me a big smile. Except for Shancai who looked more rather sad.

I gave her a small smile and grabbed her hand as we all began to head to lunch.

And with the day passing I found myself holding Lei's coat that he gave me yesterday. I tried to look for him at the rooftop but he ended up in the music department.

He played his violin smoothly as I found myself standing at the entrance of the room entranced with the music.

It reminded me of a time of my life where my Mother would listen to classical music while creating dresses for her fashion line.

I frowned at the memory and began to feel another memory flash through my head yet when the music stopped I found myself now staring at the eyes of Lei.

I cleared my throat awkwardly looking away and holding his coat out to him,"I didn't mean to disturb you. But I just wanted to return your coat" I said.

Lei looked down at it,"Keep it. I don't usually take back what I've given" he stated walking past me to put his violin away.

I sighed at the coat,"But its yours. If your letting me keep it then I'll just donate it to a charity."

"Go ahead and do it then" he replied.

I raised an eyebrow,"Okay then." I put the coat back inside a white bag I had it held in and walked out.

I wonder what was up with him..he sounded more distant. Or maybe that was just me.

When I was approaching the corner of where Mr.Wang always picks me up I noticed a text from an unknown number.

I clicked through it reading

Meet me at river bank near Mindge University
,Daoming Si

I laughed glaring down at the text. How the hell did that dick face get my phone number?

I ruffled my hair a bit and went to dial Mr.Wangs number but it kept going straight to voicemail.

"Mr.Wang can you please answer my call? When your going to pick me up... get me at the river bank near my school" I sighed hanging up.

Guess I'll be seeing the pineapple head. As I walked to the river bank I immediately recognized Si standing there in his black suit that had design patterns on it.

I raised an eyebrow while approaching him.

"Why did you call me here?" I shot out as he turned his head towards me.

"Took you long enough" he snapped. I scoffed,"If you want I can also just leave"

He rolled his eyes and leaned against the railing that divided us between the streaming river,"Do you know why I called you here?"

I sighed crossing my arms,"No I don't. That's why I'm here so spill it"

He laughed shaking his head,"I still haven't been able to break into your documents but I do know for certain you come a extremely wealthy family like us."

I looked at him nervous on what he was going to say next,"If you become my girlfriend you can join us. You won't have to overthrow us because you'll be by our side. You'll be beside me the most, when I eat you can sit with me, I'll buy you whatever you want. Even better, you'll be treated the way your suppose to be, like a Queen."

I stared at him in disbelief. Me being his girlfriend? The hell was he saying!?

"I bet your happy right now" he says with a smile.

I laughed putting my hand to my chest,"Happy? You wish" my smiled dropped and I went to turn around but he grabbed me arm stopping me.

"Where do you think your going!?"

"Home where else?" I said a duh tone.

"After everything I said—?!"

"Listen Daoming Si, I won't ever date someone as arrogant as you. Not to mention you've bullied my friends multiple time! And have made people a joke. I don't exactly sit by with that. I, Huang Kiara will never date someone pathetic like you" I glared turning to walk away but stopped with a smirk forming on my lips.

"And for your information I don't need to sit on a throne for people to know I'm a Queen. They can already tell. Goodbye pineapple head" I waved off before walking away.