I Can't

When we came back to school I had been avoiding everyone at all costs

When we came back to school I had been avoiding everyone at all costs. Even Shancai who seemed concerned on what was going on.

But I felt like a bitch. Si deserved to be mad at me. He deserved to say the worst things about me. Cause at this point I was done.

"Ms.Huang" Ms.Young aka Haeun rushed to me as I was walking out with my bag of lunch.

"Oh hey Ms.Young" I politely greeted.

"Please call me Haeun. Calling me Ms.Young makes me feel old like my mom"

I chuckled amused,"Alright. Haeun what was it you wanted to see me about?"

"I noticed you've been lonely these past days. You haven't been hanging out with your friends" she said.

I awkwardly nodded looking down to my feet,"Yeah..I've just been so busy with this project."

"None sense from all the students I think yours is the best. You've been using your class time wisely" she assured.

I smiled,"Thank you Haeun but to do things you want to succeed at you have to give it your all"

She smiled agreeing.

While walking down the hallway I got lost within the crowd losing Haeun in a instant so I went to the rooftop immediately finding Lei sitting there.

It hurt me seeing him there, because of me Si and him were no longer friends. Now everyone's been talking about Lei and I are dating.

I smiled when we made eye contact,"Hey loner boy" I teased walking up to him. I handed him the bag of food.

He smiled looking inside instantly with the smell of fries and milkshakes hitting him,"Thanks" he smiled pulling it out.

I sat beside him and took a sip of the Oreo milkshake. I looked over to the wall noticing a new face drawn,"Is that Daoming Si?" I questioned pointing to the wall.

Lei smiled nodding,"It must look like him right? I bet that's how he looks right now" He humored.

I giggled at that but remembering how painful that moment was for when he saw us kiss my laugh died down,"If I hadn't gone out to look for you that night at the beach Si wouldn't be mad. You guys would still be friends. It's all my fault"

Lei put his milkshake down and stood up standing front of me.
"I kissed you because I wanted to. So, it's my fault" Lei argued but I shook my head.

It was both of our faults.

"Lets go on a date this Sunday" he suddenly said. I stared at him in shock. Lei.. the guy I had feelings for was now going to ask me out.

I wanted the smile to erupt on my lips and cheer yes but the thought of Si still lingered.

I sighed running my hand through my hair,"Lei..I cant. Not after what I did to Si. I like you a lot. A lot more than I liked Si. But the fact that I hurt his feelings because of my feelings for you.." I sighed again in defeat,"I just don't want to hurt anyone else. If Si can't have me then I shouldn't be selfish and have you. I'm sorry" I said before walking away.

I know what I did was wrong. But it was better this way. Si will sooner forgive Lei if he doesn't date me.

I walked away to my car and drove home going on with the weekend. Currently I wore high waisted skinny jeans with a pretty pastel pink top with my hair loose. I was currently taking a stroll trough the town since I felt the need to go out and walk.

I sipped onto my vanilla frappe scrolling through my iPhone on the latest news in Singapore.

Wedding of Bachelor—

I glanced up from my phone not caring much until a second later I realized a bike was coming with a elder continuing to walk it's way.

I widened my eyes quickly yanking the ladies arm back causing both of us to crash onto the ground with the guy on the bike loosing balance.

He fell down as I scanned the women carefully,"Miss are you alright?" I questioned.

She didn't look directly at me nodding.

"Watch where your going! Are you blind!?" The man yelled at her.

I looked over at the bike guy helping the lady up first scanning to see if she had cuts.

Angrily I turned to the guy gesturing to her,"If you noticed that she continued to go in your way you should've waited for her to go first. Haven't you heard the term respect your elders? Take her to the hospital. It was your fault now take responsibility of it"

"Who are you to tell—!"

"Me, I'm telling you to take her to the hospital or you won't like my way of making you do it. You can't expect to go around in this world believing you can get away with everything. Cause someone will stop you and it'll be worse for you in the end" glared.

His expressions suddenly changed. He nodded walking close to the lady and carefully guided her to a hospital.

I scoffed about to walk away but someone suddenly grabbed my wrist turning me to them. I widened my eyes at the tall short hair women.

She wore all white suit with black lines on it. She certainly had good fashion taste.

"Are you okay? You were good handling that situation" she said.

"I'm good thank you for asking" I said politely.

She then grabbed my hand taking a look at it,"Your bleeding. How is this fine? Let's go get it treated at my house"

I nervously laughed shaking my head,"Miss it's fine I can just got home and do it myself"

"No, this is bad. Come on" she began dragging me away.

I widened my eyes pulling back but this women too had strength that she was able to drag me all the way to her house.

Wait this is Daoming Si's house. Why would she bring me here? Oh no she said this was hers. What's her relation to him?

Whatever it doesn't matter I need to get out of here, fast!

"Miss I told you I'm fine. I have personal staff members who can get this done for me" I assured.

She stopped and looked at me,"Personal staff members? Are you rich?"

I nodded,"My names Huang Kiara. You might've heard of me. My family has huge riches in Singapore."

"Ahh interesting..doesn't matter I'm still cleaning your wound"

"Miss!"

"Stop your whining. Look your still bleeding, just make yourself comfortable. Plus if we're greeting ourselves my names Daoming Zhaung."

I looked at her suspiciously,"Do you perhaps any siblings?"

She nodded,"I have a younger brother."

Holy shit, is she Daoming Si's older sister?

Now I really need to get out.