Secret and Suspicious

Saturday and Sunday were spent with me going to the gym, taking bubble baths, shopping and studying for finals now that I finished the packets, thank god. Not only that but they were spent with Mira stopping by my house since she had a 2 weekend photo shoot for VogueChina.

She was taking space in her favorite guest bedroom, and right now due to it being six in the morning I felt very tempted to march into the room and throw her mini speakers out the window since it was too early for music to be blasting all over the house.

I was doing my eyeliner when she slammed my door opened causing the eyeliner stick to poke my eye. I winced, shutting my eye and putting my hand over it.

"Damn it Mira!" I yelled, turning to her pissed.

She gave me a questionable look,"What?"

I bit my lower lip, and decided it was best to let it slide. I opened my eye and went back to working on my makeup.

"Kiara you should wear this" Mira said, throwing a outfit on the bed.

Through the mirrors reflection I could see it was a pair of skinny ripped jeans that were high waisted with a white T-shirt and leather jacket. And to top it off she brought of black high heel knee boots.

"Sure" I shrugged, I put my lip gloss on and after that I kicked Mira out and put the outfit she wanted me to put on. I shortly then checked myself out and felt a smile come on.

This is one of the very few reasons why I tolerate Mira's annoying bratty self.

Later on, I drove to school and met up with Shancai, Li Zhen, and Quinghe who might I add was pretty late to school.

"Kiara did you finish the new drama?" Li Zhen asked as we walked down the hallways with Shancai walking ahead of us.

I widened my eyes nodding,"Yes, I was binge watching it in my bathtub! God, I hate the main girl, she's just annoying. She can't decide whether she wants to live a poor or wealthy life for the sake of these two guys."

"I thought I was the only one who thought that too" Li Zhen excitedly said.

"Are you both talking about a drama? Is that all girls do? Just put stuff on their face and watch shows?" Quinghe questioned.

I gave him a offended look.

"Quinghe you wouldn't understand" Li Zhen shushed him. I chuckled shaking my head as when we finally caught up to Shancai she was with F4.

Oh shit..

"Hey guys!" Shancai greeted,

The guys greeted her back as I reminded myself on what Lei told me. Act like everything's fine. Just go with the flow, thy can't have us know about the plan, right..

I forced out a smile,"Hey guys, I haven't seen you all in a while" I greeted back, glancing at each of their faces, including Si's..

"Yeah it's been a while" Ximen said back.

"Well the three of us better get going. We have a strict professor and we don't wanna be late" Shancai shrugged,"Well go."

I raised my eyebrow, what is Shancai doing to me!?

The three of them waved bye at me as I gave him the middle finger,"I hate you" I mouthed to Shancai.

She gave me a sheepish smile and walked with Quinghe and Li Zhen. I couldn't help but face palm, this is unbelievable. She set me up for failure. No, this plan set me up for failure, Shancai only helped with this being the end of me.

I awkwardly chuckled,"So you guys are finally graduating..It's not everyday you get to do that" I said to them,"What do you guys plan on—"

"Kiara, did you miss me!?"

I widened my eyes,"Oh you've got to be kidding me"

The boys gave me a confused look,"Is that Mira?"

I sighed nodding,"Sadly."

"Did you get my text!?" Mira yelled from down the hall as she came closer and closer.

What text? I pulled my phone out and saw that I had a new message.

I'm going to a stripper party and your coming with me.
Mira the biatch

I gulped my saliva and fearfully looked up at Mira who was now smirking at me,"No! I'm not going!" I exclaimed.

When she finally approached us she flipped her hair effortlessly,"Come on Kiara we'd be having a bonding time, plus I did pick that outfit for that reason" she glanced at each other of their faces and winked at them,"Hey boys."

Oh god, I should've known.

"No, I have class to get to. I have to take my final" I crossed my arm, giving her my own smirk. I tried to bring her away from the boys but she seemed to ignore my desperate measure and stayed in her place.

She rolled her eyes,"Bitch please, you have straight A's, I checked. Now let's go!"

"No, I don't wanna go" I whined, pulling back from her grip,"Do you know how much school I missed?"

"Oh come on don't of that. Think of the hot guys who'll be there! Besides I don't anyone else to go to with me and if a guy bothers me I'll just push them to you" she explained.

I scoffed,"Such a loving cousin."

"Come on Kiara! After all the shit I do for you. How about this, take all the finals you need for the three hours and I'll pick you up. The party doesn't start til lunch hour" she said.

If I didn't agree to go, she would do something to me at night. I know it.

"If I go will you stop with you annoying me in the morning?"

"Deal" she smirked,"Okay now go get ready for those tests. Good luck" she waved. I rolled my eyes, quickly waving bye to the boys, and began to walk ahead but jumped when Mira smacked my ass hard,"Mira, fuck that hurt!" I winced.

Then she smacked my ass again that I tried to pull her hair but she ran down to my class leaving me no choice but to run after her, embarrassed that they had to see all that!