Our First

As I stood in the breezy cold air outside, I waited for Shancai, Xiayou and their dates. My foot continuously tapped while I was trying to come up with a excuse on why Si wasn't going to be here. But in all honesty I felt like there'd be no point in lying. Shancai would be able to see through it.

I sighed ruffling my my black hair from its roots. Hopefully, this whole thing wasn't going to be that bad.

"Kiara!"

Oh crap, I looked up seeing Xiayou, her date, and Shancai with no one at her side. Did her date bail too? I know this was bad to say, but I hoped so, so I wouldn't have to be alone on this.

"Hey guys" I greeted with a smile.

"My date bailed, he couldn't get out of his shift" Shancai explained with a small shrug.

I looked to Xiayou's date whose jaw slightly hung open.

I slightly bowed kindly introducing myself,"Hi my names Huang Kiara—"

"Hi, I'm Zhang Ziqi, and I know who you are. Everyone in China knows you, with the news out and about. But no worries, just call me Xiaoqi. It's makes us sound closer" he said grabbing my hand with his cheeks turning red.

I shook his hand feeling my ears burn at the mention of everyone know me.

"Xiaoqi! Sorry Kiara, he can be a little—"

"It's fine, really" I assured Xiayou.

"So where's Daoming Si?" Shancai questioned with excitement,"Shancai says you guys are getting close." Xiayou grinned.

Oh gee, how do I explain it to them?

I chuckled nervously here nothing,"Well—"

"Hey Daoming Si" Shancai waved behind me.

Wait what!?

I turned around with wide eyes. Daoming Si walked to me with his head hung low in embarrassment. No way, he came!?

"Traffic was bad" he said to me.

He..really did come.

"Let me introduce, this is Kiaras boyfriend" Xiayou said to Xiaoqi as Si awkwardly stood beside me. He extended his hand out slowly to Xiaoqi. I stared between the two confused. Wow who knew Si could be awkward meeting people.

"No need to be shy!" Xiaoqi suddenly bursted out, pulling Si to a warm full side hug,"Lets take a picture" he said gesturing for everyone to join in.

I kindly obeyed and stood beside Shancai and posed, smiling brightly that it showed my white pearl teeth.

When he took the picture Xiayou ordered us to head to a restaurant but I stood back staring at Si who looked around,"Where's your model friend?" He immediately asked.

I couldn't contain it and bursted into a fit of giggles,"Uhh surprise hehe..There is no model friend. I only said that to make you jealous and guilty."

Si scoffed turning towards me,"Are you serious? Your so unbelievable"

I ignored his attitude and grabbed his hand, intertwining it with mine,"If it makes you feel better, I would rather have you here than any of my model friends."

Si stared down at me and as I gave him a sweet smile with puppy eyes. When he met my eyes he sighed in defeat,"Alright.." he muttered, kissing the top of my head.

I patted his back pointing up ahead,"Come on let's go catch up with them."

When we arrived at Burger King, not my choice, I know, we sat outside looking through the menu.