Your Disapointed, I Am Too

With Daoming Si's sister dragging me away to their butler I went to the bathroom believing I could use this as my chance to escape

The butler left me there so he could get the aid kit while Zhaung left to do god knows what.

I opened the door peaking outside making sure no one else was here.

No one was here, it seemed quiet. Too quiet even..

I carefully stepped out and jogged down several hallways unable to find the exit.

I smacked my lips together,"Seriously? Where is the entrance" I lowly questioned myself. I went down another two hallways glancing back making sure no one was following me.

Okay coast is clear—

"Owh!" I yelped surprised as I bumped into another person. I stumbled back rubbing my head. I looked up finding Si.

Shit!

"D—Daoming Si" I stuttered shocked.

"Why are you here?" He immediately questioned.

I nervously put my hand down,"I came here by coincidence"

He scoffed in disbelief,"Coincidence? Did you come here to brag off about your new boyfriend?"

Does he not know that Lei and I aren't dating?

I crossed my arms,"Do you really think that low of me? You don't think I take your feelings into consideration?"

"You didn't when you kissed Lei"

I sighed,"Because I like him Si. If anything your the one who doesn't take my feelings into consideration. If you truly liked me then you would've seen from a mile away who I had feelings for"

Si glared grabbing my bleeding wrist and shoulder. He slammed me to the wall as I stared with a gasp escaping my lips.

"Stop pretending Kiara! Who do you think you are? I'm not sad at all. I'm already over you. I don't care about your feelings for him!"

I winced turning my head to the side staring at my bleeding wrist,"let go"

Without another second Si was kicked by the head immediately knocking him down to his feet. I gasped yet again shocked glancing between Zhaung and Si.

When seeing them together you could definitely see the resemblance.

"Is that how you speak to a girl? Your embarrassing our family" Zhaung snapped. She turned to me in concern,"Are you okay?"

I nodded,"I'm fine"

Si winced touching his head in pain,"Zhaung when did you come back?"

"What? Cant I come back home? You haven't seen me in a while. Didn't you miss me?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I did. I video call you all the time, don't I?"

Zhaung smacked her lips,"You only tell me useless stuff."

Well this is getting kinda awkward..

"I'm going to treat this girls wound" Zhaung pointed to me. I politely smiled shaking my head,"Miss Zhaung it's getting pretty late for me. I should head home"

"Again with the complaints? Whatever I do you say"

"Usually I'm the one telling people what to do.."

She ignored me and dragged me again to another location of the house as I continued to pull standing on my heels trying to resist her strength as she was trying to resist mine.

But I decided to give in knowing she wasn't going to stop until I let her to do whatever with my wound. Soon she wrapped and cleaned my wound carefully. She tied the bandage around with a smile on her face,"Not bad right?"

I nodded,"It's good. Thank you Ms.Zhaung."

"Your welcome. Si used to get into fights all the time and I'd treat his wounds"

Why am I not surprised..

"You must be hungry. Stay for dinner" Zhaung said but I honestly wanted to go home. I didn't want to be under the same roof as Si any longer.

But what I noticed was that Zhaung and I have the some what similar personality.

We can be sweet, tuff, and demanding.

"Sure. But just for dinner" I said eyeing her. She nodded guiding us to the dinner table that had multiple dishes of food.

I sat down silently while awkwardly hearing their butler speak about how Si left to go do some project.

There most likely wasn't a project. He was just avoiding someone, me.

"He's going to get a beating when he gets home" Zhaung muttered.

She turned to me holding her wine glass up,"Come on Kiara drink with me"

I kindly smiled shaking my head,"Can't do that Ms.Zhaung. I don't drink. But I'll eat the food."

I took a bite out of the meat and continued to eat silently. It began to awkward again that I decided to speak up,"Ms.Zhaung I need to tell you something"

"Go ahead tell me" she said putting her napkin down.

I sighed twirling the wine in the glass with my hand,"I don't think I can stay here any longer."

"Why is that?"

"Because I hurt someone. I hurt them by kissing their best friend. I know what I did was wrong but at that moment it didn't feel wrong until he popped in my head. I didn't want to hurt him. The kiss was only suppose to be a one time thing because his best friend was the one I had feelings for. He was so kind to me while I was going through hard stuff. I still am going through hard stuff but Si was also the one mainly there for me" I said not realizing I said his name,"But now I've hurt him, and now he's disappointed in me..but I'm also disappointed as well. Si thinks I'm dating his best friend. What he doesn't know is that yes, Lei and I were going to date but because I hurt Si I couldn't do it. He has all the right to be mad at me. I don't blame him. If anything the whole world does deserve to be mad at me" I sighed putting my fork and glass down.

"I just don't want to see Si sad anymore. He deserves someone better than me, and because of that I really need to leave now Ms.Zhaung. Thank you for treating my wound, and giving me dinner, bye" I bowed before walking away outside.

I walked all the way back home and collapsed onto my bed when passing through the gates and front door of my home.

I stared up at the ceiling and hugged the nearest pillow next to me. Maybe if I finally stay away from F4 these problems would all vanish. I would only have to worry about myself. No one else.

I sighed shutting my eyes,"I seriously need a puppy.."