Hospitalized

There was a beeping sound that I could hear. It was constant and very annoying. It was an alarm clock but worse. I groaned moving my head side to side as I could then hear Mira and Chen in the back ground.

"Kiara!"

I gasped slowly rising up. I winced out in pain. Mira and Chen came to my side. I put my hand to my forehead.

"Are you okay?" Chen questioned handing me water. I shook my head at the offer of water,"I feel like shit"I muttered.

"You look like shit" Mira said causing Chen to hit her arm,"Owh!" Mira winced.

"You didn't let me finish! I was saying you look like shit but I'm glad..that your okay. We don't need to lose another cousin." She explained noticing her body slightly stiffen.

I smiled leaning my head onto her arm,"Glad to see that your head isn't far up your ass."

"It's your fault. You caused me to make wrinkle lines, see!" She pointed to her mouth area. I chuckled in amusement.

"There's gift left for you on that desk over there" Chen pointed.

I raised an eyebrow,"Guy guys got me gifts?"

Mira shook her head,"No, you wish."

I rolled my eyes,"I'll look at them later."

Suddenly I remembered, Daoming Si. The events of everything were now going through my head like a train.

"W—Where's Daoming Si?" I stuttered scared.

"He's in the room down the hall" Mira pointed.

I instantly got off the bed. I stumbled several steps back.

"Hey Kiara relax—"

"I need to see him" I whispered heading out the room and going straight into his room.

When I came in Lei sat at a chair looking gloomy. While Mei Zhou and Ximen turned to me in sadness.

No, no, no. This all looked too familiar.

"You came too late. Si passed away peacefully" Ximen sighed turning away.

I looked to the bed scared. My breathing began to harden as Mei Zhou brought me to the beds side,"I never thought Si would pass away like that."

I shook my head refusing to believe he was dead,"Yah Daoming Si wake up don't play games with me. I know your not dead" I snapped trying to not make my shaky voice obvious.

I took the sheet off of him and bursted into tears shaking his shoulder. His face was all bruised up. God this couldn't be real,"Daoming Si I mean it please stop. This isn't funny."

Still not hearing a response I cried out falling down to my knees. The door busted open with Mira and Chen scared.

I put my hand to my mouth ready to scream the pain out. I didn't want to lose another person but look at Si now. He was dead.

"Kiara oh god" Mira gasped.

Chen came to my side trying to stand me up but I refused. I cried out as I held onto Si's hand,"Yah you cant just die. Not like everyone else in my life. I haven't even gotten the chance to say I'm sorry or really see what my feelings are for you. Daoming Si wake up!"

"What are you talking about?"

I froze in shock. I gasped turning to Si as he opened his eyes smiling at me.

The rest of F4 bursted into laughter.

W—what just happened.

"Is this how you treat a patient?"