Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Ok Zach Tommy no food fights today or I will ground you. Also put the fangs away so we don't scare our guests." Mom said to them.

"No no it's fine Nova. We're ok with you guys and we aren't scared." Bruce said. We all looked at mom. She smiled and nodded. It was really nice. We had dinner talked for awhile and Dick seemed to warm up to us. I showed them the gym and the zeta tubes in the house. It was fun. Outside had to be my highlight. We did own horses and outside you could see them galloping around. Bruce and Dick went inside to talk with my siblings while Tim, Jason, Damian and I stayed outside.

"Bet I could beat you in a race." Jason said petting the horse.

"You are on!" I said saddling up my horse. Damian and Tim joined in on this too. We were ready to race now. (H/n) was ready and excited.

"3! 2! 1! Go!" Tim said before we were off. We raced around the track and actually me and Damian tied for first.

"What can't you do Damian?" I asked. He just shrugged with a smug smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"All that matters is Todd lost." He said. Jason came dead last. We laughed at his defeated face. We got off our horses but Tim slipped and fell in the mud making me laugh. I offered to help him up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down with him. They all laughed but Damian and Jason stopped laughing when I threw mud at them.

"Guys I don't think that's mud!" Steve yelled from his bedroom window. I smelled it and it wasn't horse shit.

"Nice try Steve! It's not horse shit!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Very mature!" I yelled annoyed.

"I think you guys are worse than us and that says something." Jason said.

"Well there's more of us so it makes sense." I said getting up. Great covered in mud.

"(Y/n) you might wanna see this." Tim said to me. I looked and saw my ex teammates. I looked at them and felt rage. They weren't in their suits which didn't make me feel as bad about what I'm about to do. Before anyone could blink I threw mud at all of them. When I finished I felt better.

"I feel better now." I said. "You guys realize that there is a house full of vampires behind you right? Aren't you afraid. Go to hell with all of you but Bart." I said annoyed.

"That's not a good place to go this time of year." Jason mumbled to lighten up the mood.

"We want you to come back." M'gann said. I laughed.

"Yeah no. I think I can call the police on all of you though for entering my house without permission though." I said crossing my arms.

"You wouldn't you're too nice." Arsenal said. I laughed and went under Steve's window.

"Steve let me borrow your phone!" I yelled.

"Why?!" He yelled back.

"For fucks sake just let me use it!" I yelled annoyed. He dropped his phone from the window and I pretended to open it.

"Hi. I'm calling because I have a group of people trespassing in my house. There's 11 of them. No I don't want to press charges I just want them off my property. Thank you." I said before pretending to hang up.

"Please come back." Garfield asked.

"Why should I? Now you want me. You don't trust me I don't trust you it's that simple. Beast Boy I always helped you with homework always whenever you needed something, Jaime whenever you needed help with your scarab or someone to vent to I was always there, M'gann I helped you so much around the cave, Connor when you were having problems sleeping I was there to help you calm down enough to sleep, Wally I considered you a brother almost because I thought we were that close, Artemis I tried my best to be nice to you and be there for you even when you were mean and pushed me away the list keeps going. Point is I'm there for everyone and nobody but Robin and Bart is there for me. Now I want you out of my house." I said crying. My family came down.